Fri, Sep 20, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: Lynda Carter Face Morph

AGENTJOHN ( ) posted Tue, 23 November 2004 at 10:58 AM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

Anyone know of a good one for V2 or V3? ive been ripping my hair out with this and i can never get it to look right. Ive been trying to make it with V3, but at this point i need to get the work finished so im prepared to use V2 if I have to. Has anyone else out there had any luck? Thanks John

Message edited on: 11/23/2004 11:02

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 2004 at 11:40 AM

I haven't seen one. Maybe if you post a picture of the way you want her and how far you've gotten in poser, we might be able to help more.

AGENTJOHN ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 2004 at 11:43 AM

Thanks PapaBlueMarlin, i've resigned myself to spending my weekend to doing this as it seems to be something i cant just buy and tweak to my need. Ill post later with whatever i finally come up with. John

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 2004 at 12:29 PM

Do a gallery search for Wonder Woman. Somebody else may have come up with a morph and just not posted it...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.