Fri, Sep 20, 1:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: need feedback on a Michael based figure...

kennect ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 7:52 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:25 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_139333.JPG

Working on a figure that hopefully will make Michael a little more exciting than he is straight out of the box...I am not sure that Angelo's head will stay as is but the final head will have this same feeling...Obviously, the render was done without any textures applied in an attempt to show the figure in its true form....I am looking for feedback from all of you...I realize this render doesn't really show his eyes to the best advantage without a tex map but if you have any comment on him, other than the eyes, I would like to hear them...Kennect

DgerzeeBoy ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 10:25 PM

Great work. Thank goodness someone is working on something other than pantie textures and breast morphs. Looking forward to seeing the final result.

voodooninjax ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 10:43 PM

not that panties and breasts are bad LOL

nitreug ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 12:56 AM

Yes, the face is very well done, I can see some character in it. The morph for the muscle body on Angelo is great. However I think that those muscles were something that Zygote was trying to avoid. great work.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 3:36 PM

Hey Ken ;-) I just love the muscle morph on Angelo. The way the head is now seems to be a little long; kinda makes him look too 'mean'. Other than that it's great. Aeriol

jval ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 7:35 PM

I think it has a lot of promise but perhaps the lips are a touch full for the face- a bit too sensuous for the rather gaunt look. You've always done great work and I'm looking forward to seeing this when you're done. So, is this your new theme? White men with no... - Jack

jewell ( ) posted Sat, 13 January 2001 at 8:22 PM

I think Jack is right about the lips. Something isn't quite right about the face, even for the 'statue' look that you get without textures. The body looks like its coming along great. Zygote was trying to do a generic male, but I for one would love to have definition in some of my males. ;)

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2001 at 9:16 AM

heyas; when're they gonna be out?? ;) you prolly fixed it by now, but the lower lip looks a bit large... too thick and pouty. thinner would be better. :)

kennect ( ) posted Sun, 14 January 2001 at 10:14 AM

file_139334.JPG

I can't believe that someone has actually kept us with this...I thought I was done but obviously that isn't the case...The extreme face was intentional in an effort to get a reaction, good or bad...The face has been softened somewhat from the one I originally posted above...As you back out of the head morph it creates some nice looking variations before it gets all the way back to Michael...The image attached to this note shows the original face maps that I did for him...They have been edited quite a bit since these were done...I hope to have him finished up today...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.