Sat, Sep 21, 4:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:51 am)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: An (intresting) Challenge

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2000 at 7:16 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:55 AM

file_139144.jpg

I have completed all work on my Chicken character, and I have a challenge for you people under the Comic/Cartoon-Image category: Make an Image with my new Character (available for download), post the entries on this thread... Me and a friend of mine will judge the pictures and who ever we chose I will use his/her picture on my website which will (hopefully) be up by the end of the month.... Deadline - Dec. 30th -Hope to see some great entries Chicken Soup

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Sun, 10 December 2000 at 1:06 PM

I would like to thank Staneee for the great model, and I appoligize for not mentioning your name above...

GeorgeD ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 12:09 AM

I'd give it a shot but even with my cable modem I can't get a higher download rate then 0.1k a sec from your idrive account. Is it posted anywhere else? GeorgeD

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 5:58 AM

I'm working on getting a homestead website, and posting it there

sulian ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 10:07 AM

Genial (en franis dans le texte)

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 10:13 AM

Qu'est que c'est genial? je parle un tres petite francais?

sulian ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 10:58 AM

in french, 'genial' signify fantastic or in this case, really interesting.

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Mon, 11 December 2000 at 12:28 PM

oh thanx... I'm taking french in school... but I didn't know that word...

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Tue, 12 December 2000 at 6:55 AM

Attached Link: http://chickensoup3d.homestead.com

Download link is fixed, you should be able to download it now.... Hurry up with submissions...

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 3:45 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.stas.net/6/johnmalis/k/ChickenSoup.jpg

Well, this is the first challenge I've ever taken up so be gentle :) Actually I did this last night in my frustration over not being to upload something for hours so I really don't mean the chicken any harm! Plus, I forgot how to embed the image in html so you have to go to the link, sorry. Really like the chicken though and I'll be doing more stuff with him later.

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 8:12 AM

I love the anime style characters... are they your own creation?

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2000 at 9:42 AM
Site Admin

Actually the heads of the boy, girl and man are by Motsura Kanda which are separate meshes parented to P4 bodies. I'm working on anime characters for Poser and have already done Armitage (you can find her in the free stuff) but I can't model :( so I rely mostly on morphs, magnets and textures.

xplode ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 12:41 AM

I love the model!!! I have so many Ideas for the chick, can I participate. Is this a anything goes contest? I have many props and textures. This will be so ill. Peace

Chcicken_Soup ( ) posted Thu, 14 December 2000 at 8:43 AM

yes anyone can participate and anything goes...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.