Fri, Sep 20, 1:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: My slideshow at zanografix.com

Radolf ( ) posted Thu, 25 November 2004 at 10:33 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 1:41 PM

Hi there guys and ladys, I was invited by Tjames to open a photo gallery at zanografix.com If you would like to visit my gallery/slideshow, here is a link: http://zanografix.com/ipw-web/gallery/ I wish you all a nice week! Ralf Koppeschaar (Radolf).

Sylvaine ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 3:48 AM

Visited...Love "Father and Child"

randyrives ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 1:03 PM

Nice shots, I agree "Father and Child" is the best!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2004 at 12:00 AM

I liked Valley of Delphi the best!!! Really awesome gallery you have there!!!!! very impressive!

tjames ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 5:54 AM

The slideshows at zanografix run for 30 days...I have 15 galleries and the shows genrally last 10-12 minutes on the first load for dial up. That gallery link that Radolf posted is to the open gallery page. I have several feelers out there for the 5 galleries I'm still trying to fill at this point and people who have posted at zanografix can post again provided the numbers of albums are kept down. I'm trying to keep the numbers small so that all the artists posting have an equal chance at having their material seen. tjames@zanografix.com

deemarie ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 10:00 AM

I love Dutch Landscape - Lovely imagery!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.