Mon, Oct 7, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 3:51 am)

Subject: New free model released

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 2:38 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 6:20 AM

Attached Link: the art of Luca Rodolfi

file_144659.jpg

hi, a new model, unusual for me (never made before a tree ;D), hope youn like it, download in my site.

Background image from a nice shot of Albarex.

Message edited on: 11/21/2004 14:39

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 2:55 PM

Thank You. You are a modeling machine LOL. Keep it up, your models are fantastic.

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 6:01 PM

Thank you very much Luca.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 6:26 PM

Thanks!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 6:31 PM
Site Admin

I like that. Very well done, looks better than many of the trees out there. as far as I'm concerned, there's no such thing as having too many properly-made trees. Thanks

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Veritas777 ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 2004 at 8:15 PM

Also very beautiful countryside- is this near the border with Switzerland?

nhirschberger ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 1:49 AM

A wonderful tree ! Thanks for sharing !!

Veritas777 ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 2004 at 2:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=albarex

More beautiful pictures to give you more VUE inspirations!

sirrick ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 2004 at 1:16 AM

Very nice, again thanks for a great model :o)

BGHart ( ) posted Wed, 24 November 2004 at 2:40 AM

Wow. This looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing. :)

macbride ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2004 at 11:38 AM

beautiful thanks for sharing !

FearaJinx ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 7:56 PM

Thank You! Your a modeling mechine alright! Thank you again!

coldrake ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 2:34 AM · edited Mon, 06 December 2004 at 2:41 AM

Anyone who has downloaded rodluc2001's free tree from his web site needs to delete it from their hard drive. It was made with Onyx Tree Pro and as rodluc2001 knows, it is illegal to sell or give away meshes created with that program.

rodluc2001, I have contacted the Renderosity Marketplace about your "Real tree evolution vol. 1" and have sent them proof that your tree models are made with Onyx Tree Pro and therefore illegal to sell. I will also be contacting Poser Pros with the same proof. You also need to remove the free tree model from you site immediately or I will be contacting Onyx Computing and your service provider.

Coldrake

Message edited on: 12/06/2004 02:41

coldrake ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 3:43 AM

rodluc2001, you also need to remove your "Real tree evolution vol. 1" from the store on your web site. Coldrake

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:05 AM
Site Admin

Why would anyone pay $500 for a software that didn't allow distribution of the models made with it? IMO that makes it a rip=off at any price. I notice they don't mention that on their website. I guess they don't tell you until after they get your money...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.onyxtree.com/

There is nothing on Onyx's site to back up this claim. Rip off!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Irish ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:36 AM

Don't know who Coldrake is but he/she is certainly full of the Christmas spirit! No gallery, no freestuff items... I hate when people do this. Now wouldn't it have been kinder to IM Luca privately about this instead of trying to start something here. Thank you Luca!!! You have a kind heart and much talent!! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.