Tue, Oct 1, 11:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Evangelion (another slightly OT)

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 28 November 2004 at 10:39 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:42 PM

Someone was making an evangelion from neon genesis evangelion, I was wondering if it is finished yet and which forum is it in?

compiler ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 6:28 AM

What were you interested in exactly ? The plugsuit ? I know that Aya from AG studio was working on one, but I doubt she will post it here, given the recent sweeping of the freestuff and marketplace. You could check at the AnimeDoll portal. Or contact AG studio here, in the development forum, in the manga threads.

erebus ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 2:37 PM

I think xantor means the big robot type things that the characters piloted in NGE. As far as I know I haven't seen any but wlll look myself. Let go Googling! :P

compiler ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 2:50 PM

file_149179.jpg

Mmm. The only thing I have in my Evangelion folder is a mecha (monster ?) called "Zeruel".

texmextortilla ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 2:58 PM

There is one guy, pawn of evil.

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 4:24 PM

I am sure that someone was making a 3d evangelion, or it might have been an angel, in one of the forums (I think it was here in renderosity).

Connatic ( ) posted Mon, 29 November 2004 at 7:15 PM

Is this not against the newly-enforced TOS? Fan-art is now illegal. Humanity is becoming so bellicose.

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 8:30 AM

Wait, wait, wait... fan-art is now illegal? Are you kidding me? I gotta see this myself.

-Yggdrasil- ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 8:37 AM

Oh, by the way. The model you are probably talking about is Eva Unit 01. I forget who was making it, but I believe it is finished.

Sarte ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 5:19 PM

Ygg, where will you relocate your art to?

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 6:58 PM

Yggdrasil do you remember the forum the eva is in?

Connatic ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 7:17 PM

Look at the reaction of all the makers of fan-oriented freebies and merchandise. The content and artwork is vanishing. It's OK to blast cities into rubble, but do NOT make Wolverine claws! Do the animals called wolverines have any legal recourse to prevent comic-book publishers from using their name? Hell, no - fiction is more important than reality!

texmextortilla ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 1:26 PM

The guy who made the eva 01 model was: pawn of evil. I PM'd him a while ago but he never responded. And i've only seen his stuff in the gallery.

xantor ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 4:02 PM

connatic the animals called wolverines don`t own the copyright of the name because it was a human who made it up. Some wolverines tried to sue marvel comics but it was settled out of court. ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.