Sat, Sep 21, 6:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Hires eyes for the V3, etc... family... soon ...

LuckyLook ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 10:44 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:42 AM

file_149626.jpg

Here's what I hope will be my first product here, some hi-resolution eyes for V3 and all characters using the same textures.

Here you can see them on Aiko.

Still got some job to do on different colors (3 are already done, I plan to do 10) and some work on the bumpmap for the Iris.

I already used them n two renders :
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=784545&Start=1&Artist=LuckyLook&ByArtist=Yes
and
http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=782369&Start=1&Artist=LuckyLook&ByArtist=Yes

If you have wishes for special colors, let me know :)

I need some beta-testers too, people doing some close-ups... If you are interested or have a good idea of who could do this for me, please let me know.

LL

philebus ( ) posted Tue, 30 November 2004 at 11:44 AM

Now these really look good - I especially love the green! A hazel colour would be nice, as would (to continue the anime theme) a violet/blue. In any case, I look forward to seeing the completed pack - I'm on the look out for eye packs just now and these look like they'll fit the bill for me!

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 01 December 2004 at 10:34 AM

What I want are eye textures with no whites. All iris and pupil, like some anime styles. Also useful for faeries, aliens, etc.

I've tried just enlarging the iris with the eye morphs, but the results aren't very good. The stretching is quite visible.

lululee ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 11:55 AM

file_149627.jpg

Here is an image of Laura rendered with these wonderful eye textures. cheerio lululee

LuckyLook ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 4:53 PM

Lovely render Lululee :) :) :) Many thanks ! Still some work to do but the colors are quite finished. I'm struggling with some reflections now to add more deepness.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.