Sun, Sep 22, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: ~~~Poser Monthly Challenge VOTING ~~~

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 2:21 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=437

The November Poser Forum Monthly Challenge is closed. It was open two extra days for scheduling purposes because I have to be out of town until Sunday night. So, Vote here in this thread and the voting will close at midnight, Renderosity Server time on Sunday, December 5, 2004. We have a great way of voting so please read this: You MUST vote for 3 images. You MUST assign a total of 3 points to your favorite image, 2 points to the next favorite and 1 point to the next favorite. I will add the points at the end and the top challengers will be listed by the most number of points. Vote by the NAME of the artist. Feel free to comment about the images in your vote. This is a challenge, not a contest. Remember to click "next" at the bottom of the page because there are two pages of images to look at. Vote like this: Snailcall - 3 Points Mailcall - 2 Points Hailall - 1 Point Congrats to all who entered. Best wishes to everyone.

Jovial ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 3:44 PM

Hmmm. Can't vote for my own so:

Dorkati - 3 Points
weezie - 2 Points
MorriganShadow - 1 Point

For anyone that is interested - my thoughts on the images I voted for.

Dorkati : Excellent scene. Really well thought out and posed. The lighting is excellent too. Lots of feeling in this image and nice attention to detail.

weezie : This is just way too cute! Great scene with loads of attention to detail with background, plants, bubbles and seabed. My personal preference is for a little more life (live creatures) in the scene - maybe some-one or thing looking in on sleepy sea-horse.

MorriganShadow : I am not really a great fan of cartoon-style characters like the girl or laroo, etc, BUT I like what has been done with this scene and the light gels work really well.

I'd also like to give an honourable mention to Dayna2 who used great lighting and created a really nice scene. I was just a little concerned about the slightly too-dark shadow of the foreground pillar. Otherwise great and a very-near contender for my votes.

JenX ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 4:49 PM

PCGaijin - 3 pts. Dorkati - 2 pts. Bushi - 1pt.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Stage_Rose ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 5:54 PM

Bushi- 3 pts Weezie- 2 pts MorriganShadow- 1 pt

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 8:08 PM

Snowfox102 3 points Pcgaijin 2 points OritH 1 point.

Stk52 ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 4:14 AM

OritH=3 pts Keyzie=2 pts Dorkati= 1 pts

mavros ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 4:52 AM

OritH = 3 points Banshee42 = 2 points Weezie = 1 point

amanda_a42 ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 7:03 AM

Here is my voting: OritH - 3 points ShowFox102 - 2 points Weezie - 1 point Good luck everyone!

greetinx ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 8:17 AM

Dorkati : 3 points MorriganShadow : 2 points Auggie : 1 point

Snowballs ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 7:11 PM

Drsofaking: 3 points Pcgaigin: 2 points Bushi: 1 point

Vadlor ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2004 at 8:35 AM

Here's my voting. PCGaijin: 3 Points Banshee42: 2 Points Weezie: 1 Point

PCGaijin ( ) posted Sat, 04 December 2004 at 10:08 AM

Here I go; Bushi - 3 points Weezie - 2 points Stage rose - 1 point Good luck everyone!

OneShot ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 12:02 AM

Weezie - 3 points Bushi - 2 ponits Jovial - 1 point

beachnut ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 5:10 AM

Jovial - 3 Weezie - 2 One Shot - 1

tony_br22 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 11:09 AM

Orit - 3 PCGaijin - 2 Weezie - 1

LRaccaJr ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 12:45 PM

total35 - 3 oneshot - 2 auggie - 1

total35 ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 12:50 PM

Dorkati - 3 MorriganShadow - 2 Weezie - 1

bushi ( ) posted Sun, 05 December 2004 at 4:29 PM

PCGaijin - 3 SnowFox - 2 Stage Rose - 1

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 12:25 AM

Voting is closed. I will get the results up in a day or two. Thanks for your patience on this. I was out of town and have a real rat race to deal with now that I am back. Just bad timing.

EricofSD ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 12:37 AM

Again, thank you for your patience. I will get to this.

EricofSD ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 8:03 PM

Ok, here it is: weezie - 16 points - Gold PCGaijin - 15 points - Silver OritH -13 points - Bronze Honorables: dorkati - 12 points bushi - 10 points

Shadow_Fyre ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 10:43 PM

Oh my gosh, this was totally unexpected, thank you everyone for the votes and congrats to everyone who entered. There were some awesome images this month! I am honored to be in the same category with PCGaijin, OritH, dorkati, and bushi (and blushing a bit too), lol. Louise

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 11:00 PM

Congratulations, to all of the winners!!! There were some really great pics in there!! ..shadow..

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

EricofSD ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 1:12 AM

So, weezie, get your theme ready for December and IM me. You know the fire drill.

PCGaijin ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 3:15 AM

Congrats everybody! And thanks so much! I'm looking forward for the next one, this is fun ;)

dorkati ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 3:38 AM

Congrats everybody and thanks the votes :) I'm realy happy with honorable mention :) Weezie, I mostly like your cutie dragon and the fantastic shadows!

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 3:45 AM

There were a lot of very good entries this time, it was hard to pick the best three.

OritD ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 5:28 AM

Thank you to all who voted and all the other artists who participated, making it a worthwhile challenge competition. It's very exciting to get the Bronze, I'm happy to have participated. Happy Holiday Season, everyone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.