Thu, Oct 3, 7:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: importing lights into poser 5

liquidtracy ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 5:41 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:51 PM

Hi all , well my problem is this , i have various props as pz3,s which have lights with them , when i import the scene into poser 5 , the props import perfect but the lights appear as white bright lights i can,t move them or change the colour i can only delete the lights , this is annoying i have downloaded the patches for poser its all up to date, i purchased some kool backgrounds which come with there own lights but again there in pz3 form and i have never been able to use them totally sucks does anyone have a clue ?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 6:10 PM

Delete your existing lights first, then try. Poser 5 sometimes does weird things to P4 lights and neither version is tremendously happy if you bring in one light set over another.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

liquidtracy ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 6:12 PM

koolie ok ill try this in the morning but i am sure in the past i have tried this but ill let u know xx

lesbentley ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 8:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1971438

If I have understood you correctly, you want to load a prop(s) and some lights into your scene. You may find the information in the thread linked above helpful.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.