Sun, Sep 22, 8:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: GRID IRON - new poser film!

SeverD ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 10:57 PM ยท edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 5:49 AM

Hi all, Just spreading the word about a brand new 3D animated short film called "GRID IRON". This is a film I wrote and directed at my company red monkey pictures and is currently featured on the home page of www.ifilm.com . This is a story about rock 'em sock 'em killer robot football, told in the style of the classic NFL films. This film was driven almost entirely by Poser. Some modeling and special effects were done in other programs. Please check it out and tell a friend if you like it. Thanks Gabriel Sabloff Creative Director - Red Monkey Pictures Co-Creater - Untamed Cinema

Gabriel Sabloff
TIRADE STUDIOS

Larry F ( ) posted Thu, 02 December 2004 at 11:09 PM

Couldn't find it on ifilm.com. Perhaps not up yet. Looking forward to seeing it. Yeah, I love NFL football, too! Soccer too, for that matter. Larry F

greetinx ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 7:09 AM

Couldn't find it either... please point us in the right direction (navigation on ifilm.com is horrible).

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 03 December 2004 at 11:00 AM

[bkmk]

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.