Sun, Oct 6, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: [Freebie] Pile of paper

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:08 AM ยท edited Fri, 23 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlprop.html

file_152347.jpg

A pretty precarious pile of pre-printed paper for Poser picture purposes, with minimal mesh, many materials and multiple morphs to make it marvellously messy. Wonderfully wacky words written by Wheelchair. :-)

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:27 AM

Thank you, for the pile of paper NOT the alliteration. ;)

MarianneR ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:46 AM

Most useful, thank you!

logansfury ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 8:49 AM

It hurt my tounge just reading that!! Looks like a wonderful freebie for any poser desk or office, thanks for the generosity :)

cedarwolf ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 11:05 AM

Ye gods and great cats...looks like my office desk! Thanks, I'll use this extensively...

linkdink ( ) posted Mon, 06 December 2004 at 2:39 PM

Thank you - looks great, very useful.

Gallery

adrox ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 3:31 AM

Thanks for the prop!!

queri ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 1:31 AM

Thanks for the terrifically thoughtful. . .um. . thingie. God, how lame. I love your perfectly proferred pile though, and anticipate reading Wheelchairs tome once the download has finished. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.