Tue, Oct 22, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My good friends, I have failed you.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 3:30 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:45 AM

Day in and day out I see art here that TRULY deserves to be voted into the H20, but my apathy and laziness cause me to do nothing. I swear, by the hairy titties of the gods, that from this day forward I will let no Bryce artwork that is worthy of a vote go unvoted. I WILL TRY to make a difference to make the hot 20 representative of the exceptional artists I meet here everyday who care enough to submit their very best.

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 5:42 AM

You can scratch the second part of that title....You're here Now!!

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Kemal ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 6:34 AM

Amen to that !!!!!! :D

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 8:26 AM

I'm just as bad. Goes in waves. I used to look at every Bryce picture and vote for the ones I thought worthy. But I have been lax. I will take the time to go through as many pages as I can and do some voting.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

foleypro ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 10:52 AM

Aye... Been to busy myself lately to look at most,Usually its the Thumbnail pic that gets me...Need to change this... I am Not Saying that the Hot20 has been HiJacked but I can say if we all band together and Repel the Forces of Evil from our Midst we can get it back to the Jaw Dropping Force it used to be...

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 10:58 AM

vote early and often
-Mayor Daley (pere`, not fils..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 11:51 AM
Forum Moderator

Shouldn't this be part of the TOS? 'Thou shalt vote everyday for the worthy.......'

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Claymor ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 12:09 PM

Well GG you haven't failed me at any rate...loved your hypno-thingy!!! I agree though. It's why I've started going through a couple of galleries of some of the regs, then going from there to see who their fav artists are. I figure if I start tagging some of you folks so that I get emails when you post I'll know when the truly good works are uploaded...and then can vote.

kiwi_gg ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 12:10 PM

Agree totally with Dan on this one. We kiwis have always been a bit casual about things,hence the new no smoking in bars etc laws.I will make an effort to vote in the top 20 in the future. Cheers GG

WHO said Kiwi's can't Fly ?????

MatCreator ( ) posted Tue, 07 December 2004 at 4:39 PM

i feel like such a heel, i dont even comment 1/2 the time. if i really like something, i send them a "personal" im, i think its -better- like that... do you realize how much good stuff is at this site?!? for every vote you cast, youve missed at least 5 im sure. the only way to be "fair", is to vote for no one at all (or is that the introvert in me talking?!?). they should have something that "rotates" thumbs on the 1st page as they are uploaded for exposure... i dont think any voting system would be fair. people upload all the time, all over the world. theres like 1000's of bryce artists here... a "top 20" doesnt do for all the talent stuffed in here... ive blabbed and babbled enuff, but that is my .02 "sense"...

There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't..

Swade ( ) posted Wed, 08 December 2004 at 9:26 AM

GG... You are not alone in this... there are many of us that are lax as well. I try but just don't make it to the gallery often enough. So you have not failed us... I think we all fall into this slump sometimes. So chin up and Bryce on my friend. 8)

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.

cagewench ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 9:27 AM

Hi, came thread snooping from an original post in the Community forum posted today about voting and the hot 20... It's good to hear that others feel the same way. cara

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.