Fri, Sep 20, 7:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Deleting posts

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 3:44 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:51 PM

Ok, this is getting annoying. {and its not aimed at any one person} People, please stop deleting the first post/question in your starting thread when you get one answer...others might be able to provide more info if they know what is going on to begin with, and still others might have the same problem, but have no idea there is a question posted already..so its just taking up space when they ask all over again. Its very annoying to come to a thread where members have posted answers to a question that is no longer there...>:( [rant off]

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

cableguy223 ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 4:01 PM

dont you hate it when that happens ? I did that once on a question I had asked, really felt bad for the others that tuned in and nothing was there

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 6:48 PM

Ugh! It drives me insane trying to figure out what in the world is going on, or what 'went' on ~lol~

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.