Fri, Sep 20, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: HELP!

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 6:11 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:24 AM

file_154549.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a prop of a gun that resembles this? Has to be pretty close if possible. Thanks Gina a.k.a Cimerone

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 7:32 PM

There's the Desert Eagle pistol and Questor's modern firearms free at DAZ. Something pretty close to what you need, I believe.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 9:10 PM

Hrmm I did a search at DAZ and didnt find anything by Questor or anything with those names. Might it be somewhere else? And thanks so much for replying :) Gina

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 9:26 PM

They're in the Free Archive. I don't think the regular site search will find them. Trust me, they're there. I checked about 30 seconds before I replied to your original question. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Thu, 09 December 2004 at 9:36 PM

LOL well i never thought of the free area! I assumed id have to pay for my desperation! lol Ill look again and thanks again hon!

miken999 ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 5:35 AM · edited Fri, 10 December 2004 at 5:36 AM

Hi,

you should check marketplace,
your picture seems to be a beretta Model 92 or 89...

That gun is in the market place at $5, made by DokieMaster.

http://market.renderosity.com/mp/SoftgoodImage4741a.jpg

Check link :

http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=4741

Message edited on: 12/10/2004 05:35

Message edited on: 12/10/2004 05:36

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Fri, 10 December 2004 at 2:45 PM

Odd, I searched for gun and didnt find THAT one lol. Thanks guys for the help, its SO appreciated! Gina

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.