Tue, Oct 22, 2:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Please Help. I deleted it accidently.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 2:39 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:36 AM

Hi. I was clearing my way through my files and deleting textures etc i dont need no more. Accidently in either Poser 3 Textures or Poser 4 Textures i deleted the Ground Default Texture. Now when ever i try to open poser it comes up looking for it. If possible could someone mail it to me or post it for me, and tell me which directory it should be put into. My Mail is wewdaprez@hotmail.com Thanks in advance. The Ever Gracious.

black-canary ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 2:49 PM

you can take any tiff file and name it Ground Default and poser will be ok. My default ground is a fabric pattern. I think it goes in poser 4runtimetextures but I'm not sure...

Locke ( ) posted Mon, 18 December 2000 at 5:17 PM

try just re-installing it off of the CD.

black-canary ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 6:39 AM

You have to reinstall the whole package if you install from the cd, I think--the libraries, anyway, aren't blown out where you can just pick and choose. I just remembered--the location and filename are specified in your preferences, so you can just tell it to use whatever you want for the ground. MaryCanary

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.