Thu, Sep 19, 9:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:20 pm)

Subject: 3dSaraCreations... Christmas Project Released!

Francemi ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 4:48 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.3dsaracreations.com/3dsaradownloads.htm

Hi guys!

Long time no see... I've been busy busy busy working on our Christmas Project at 3dSC.

This is our first project as we opened 3dSC November 6... a mere six weeks ago today!

But it is awesome! There are so many gifts for you in there I won't even try to list them here.

So go get them and enjoy!

France
3dSC Project Manager

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

macdubhgal ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 5:07 PM · edited Sat, 11 December 2004 at 5:17 PM

file_155129.jpg

Yay! Now it's official! A lot of folks worked incredibly hard to get this project out and ready in time for the Holidays! Please take a look at the 3dSC Download page to see Credits for all the folks who worked to make this package available to the Poser Community. Here's a little sneak peak.. ;)

Best Wishes,
MacDubhgal

http://www.3dsaracreations.com/3dsaradownloads.htm - 3dSC Downloads Page

Message edited on: 12/11/2004 17:17

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 6:01 PM

Wow! DarkWhisper made all those lovely things? And here I thought he wasn't going to support Sara any more. Thank you!

GothKurlz ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 6:02 PM

sweettttttt ty :O) --Essie

Francemi ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 6:05 PM

No, DarkWhisper did NOT make all those wonderful thing... 3dSaraCreations TEAM did! ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 6:25 PM

THANK YOU!!! This is fantastic! Well done :)

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 11 December 2004 at 10:19 PM

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you SO much!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 2:18 AM

I did not get to work as much on this project as I wanted, but look forward to many, many good things out of 3DSC.

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 6:51 AM · edited Sun, 12 December 2004 at 6:54 AM

I didn`t get to do as much as I wanted either, maybe next time. The download page says :

"All these products are made especially for Sara by DarkWhisper" that could be how there is some confusion about the makers of the stuff.

Message edited on: 12/12/2004 06:54

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 7:14 AM

LOL! Yes, that's why I thought DW made them.

ronstuff ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 8:53 AM

WOW - that is an amazing gift to the community - THANKS to ALL who put so much effort into it.

macdubhgal ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 11:46 AM

Ahhh! Good points Xantor and Groingrinder!! Yes, the wording says what it means, but I guess could be a little clearer! What it MEANS obviously, is that the models and such were made by the 3dSC Team for the Sara Model, which was made by Dark Whisper. LOL... Guess we need to work on our Ad copy a little! :D For anyone who doesn't know, Xantor and Groingrinder are part of the 3dSC Team and turned out some great textures and toys for the project! Great work folks!

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 12:29 PM · edited Sun, 12 December 2004 at 12:31 PM

I understand how it can be confusing so if someone has an idea of the way I should put it, just tell me and I'll change it on the downloads page. Or I could write it in French then I'd be sure it would be said correctly! loll

France

Message edited on: 12/12/2004 12:31

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 12:43 PM

It is a difficult thing to phrase unambiguously. Maybe something like:

All these products are made by the 3dSaraCreations team, especially for Sara by DarkWhisper.

or

All these products are made especially for DarkWhisper's Sara.

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 12:47 PM

I had to redo the page so I put this: >>All these products are made especially for Sara (model by DarkWhisper), ...<< Is that better? France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 1:16 PM

Yes. :-)

Gareee ( ) posted Sun, 12 December 2004 at 10:16 PM

I love that wreath, and the Christmas tree!

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 13 December 2004 at 11:59 AM

I forgot to say that we would love to see what you do with all the products included in that Christmas gift. So if you use any or all of them on the Web, please let us know! And also... If you don't like the products, let us know; if you like them, let the world know! ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.