Tue, Oct 22, 2:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: M3 Body Morphs Upgrade

Engel47 ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 8:49 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is it just me? I cannot find the M3 Body Morphs upgrade at Daz. I have recently reinstalled M3, along with his head and body morphs and remembered that there had been an issue with the body morphs and that I needed to install the upgrade but could not find the file on my discs. I popped over to Daz where the upgrade used to be on the product page. However it is no longer there. Anyone know where I can find them now?

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 9:03 AM

It seems to have gone missing during the site redesign. The M3 base upgrade is on the "product updates" page, but not the body morph upgrade. E-mail DAZ. Sales can probably arrange a download for you.

Waiting for them to fix the site might take awhile. There's still no December PC gallery!

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 9:05 AM

I dont know where they are but chances are they were included in the current relase version....just ask daz to reset your download and you'll get the latests.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 1:52 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=1561

It used to be on the product page, but although there is a title "updates", the link isn't there anymore.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Engel47 ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 3:10 PM

Thanks all - I will get in touch with Daz and see if they can help ;-)

OReillyTX ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 2004 at 10:26 AM

Here is the product update link. Its under Support ...Product updates. http://www.daz3d.com/support/updates.php Hope that helps.

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 2004 at 3:02 PM

It doesnt help unfortunately. There is no update for the M3 Body Morph Update on that page.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 2004 at 5:05 PM

The Stephanie Petite upgrade is missing, too. :-P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.