Thu, Sep 19, 6:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Hello

CorwinRathe ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 3:52 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:30 PM

Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself. Been using the Bryce for the last couple of months and I'm having alot of fun with as well as learning alot. Wanted to say thanks for the feedback I've gotten so far on my gallery. And for the great free items that are available from people like all of you. Been working a new idea for a contest I saw. Just about finished adding the materials to it. Is it alright to post WIP on contest images? I know I saw something about it can't be posted to another site. But I think that meant the finished image. I'll like to post a WIP here for some feedback. This will be the most complex scene I've tried to date. Look forward to learning more from all of you.

Flak ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 4:24 PM

Welcome to the madhouse. Ask lots of questions, and post away :)

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 4:30 PM

I have come to consider R'osity and especially the Bryce forum as the only sane place in the world. A small respite from the madness of the real world. Welcome and prepare yourself for a fun ride.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

drawbridgep ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 4:31 PM

Ah, just checked out your gallery and know who you are now. "The Agent" is a great picture. You're off to a flying start.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 5:00 PM

Hello, greetings, and welcome.

RodsArt ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 5:31 PM

Welcome CR, You're off to a great start. A few months in, producing the level of art in your gallery...Kudos! Learn Much, Enjoy More!! ICM

___
Ockham's razor- It's that simple

Warblade ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 6:53 PM

Welcome to the fourm!Always cool to see a new face around here..Adn yes it is fine to post WIP's

electroglyph ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 7:05 PM

Oh-Boy..Fresh Meat! Just Kidding, Welcome! Some contest rules are kind of obscure. We have a monthly challenge general rules posted in the bryce forum header box at the top of this webpage. Every challenge usually has other rules associated from the person issuing the challenge. Usually contests that give prizes say you can't show a render anywhere else but the contest forum until after the close of the contest. There is no fixed answer. What is the contest you are interested in?

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 8:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Don't listen to Drawbridge......he's as crazy as the rest of 'em......'cept me of course, I'm the only sane one here. Welcome to the Asylum!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Ardiva ( ) posted Tue, 14 December 2004 at 9:53 PM

Welcome Corwin! You're off to a great start here in the Bryce forum. Super brycers here for sure! smile

zippyozzy ( ) posted Wed, 15 December 2004 at 11:51 PM

hello Im rather new too. ;)

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 16 December 2004 at 6:34 AM
Forum Moderator

I can't beleive how many new guys there are around here. I reckon 3dWorld mag has a lot to do with it......sigh and this was such a peaceful, well ordered and contented place to live. Well, there goes the neighbourhood. Welcome, Zippyozzy. Pull up a monitor, grap a six-pack (preferably not mine) and render your heart out!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.