Thu, Sep 19, 9:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: New website !!!

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 4:46 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 9:49 AM

file_139776.jpg

Finally ... it's ready - my new website is up !! So, 2 month of poses-work has come to an end ... First let me thank a lot of people: Jack D. Kammerer - for 3DCommune and all his powers for poser (I would like also for the whole staff at 3dCommune - without you there would be no Poser-Community) Steve Shanks - For so many, many clothes - mostly for free and prelooking my site Rena - for her textures, clothes and characters Traveler - for sooooo many morphs Chris Derochi - for buying some of my poses and a beautifull business-arrangement All the ones who rendered some of my poses (look at the readme - files) Verdie and Liz (Dreamspinner) - just for your presence (allways great to read your mails :o) ) Sargebear - you know why Nikki (Searcher) - For a nice e-mail-friendship - allthough I never heard from you for month now The staff of renderosity, renderotica and PFO Lannie - for collecting all these links Kozaburo - for this beautifull hair - textures ... Tina Law - for still hosting most of my Romance-Poses Lyrra - for some textures Questor - for prelooking my site TJ, Maclean, Maira, Edriver, ... (just to name a few) - for your presence at the chat-room Zygote - for still making free props available Curious Labs - for helping Poser survive Bizland, Elitecities - for giving away free-webspace Stormrage - you know why AND TO ALL THE REST OF YOU WHO KNOW ME ... and make the Poser-Comunity a real big family !! If I found the time - during working - I'll write some special merry-christmas-mails to some of you ... This new website is for all of you - I don't know if I'ld have the time to be here again until 24th December ... I'm stuck in work. So let me wish you all merry christmas to yourselves and your families. Take some time for your friends - try to switch off your PC and celebrate X-mas as I will do ... - with the rest of my family (not so many of them are left - but of course I love my family - the living and the dead also). Link: http://elitecities.com/schlabber What to find on this website: Well - most of you'ld know - Poses of course ... more than 500 - mostly for your Posette ...

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 5:34 PM

Mucho Danke, mein amigo...

Helen ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 5:50 PM

Have a peaceful and Merry Christmas... and thank you...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 6:03 PM

I will RUN...not walk...immediately! Thank you so much you "King of Poses" for all your wonderful work!

nitreug ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 9:45 PM

Thanks for your great work. Have a happy holiday! Claude

jmwiit ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 9:46 PM

Wow! It's great to see you back. I'm going to have to order higher bandwidth connections to downlaod all of the good-looking poses! Thanks for making this a Merry Christmas for us. Also wschen wir Ihnen eine richtige frliche Weinnacht! - Jim W

zett ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 3:00 AM

Greate site and superb poses like your old site. Many thanks for sharing !! Und ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest wscht Dir ZETT

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.