Mon, Oct 21, 10:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Sketching

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 6:53 AM ยท edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:20 PM

A while back i saw some great sketches done in poser. I was wondering if someone could point me in there direction, and expliain how i would install them into poser. Thanks in advance. The Ever Gracious.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 7:49 AM
Site Admin

http://poseworks.8m.com/downloads.html DD has some cool sketch presets, they go in your Poser/Runtime/prefs/SketchPresets folder. I think there were a couple of others available as well simulating various artists but I can't remember where they were.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 10:12 AM

Ok, but how would i go about using them in Poser. Probably simple but im not sure

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 10:36 AM

Sorry to be a menace but the above url wouldnt load for me.

Bongo ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 10:51 AM

Do you have Poser 4? Poser 3 does not do sketch rendering. If you have poser 4, when you're ready to render, chose sketch render option and go from there.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 4:27 PM
Site Admin

Sorry Dwight it loaded just fine for me both when I replied to your message and now, maybe it was just a temporary glitch? Anyway like Bong says if you have Poser 4 first go to your menu under Window and choose Sketch Designer. Here you can play around if you know what you're doing (most of us don't!) or just choose the preset from the drop down menu Then under render choose sketch render. You won't see the rendering process progressively like you normally do but rather the whole finished sketch at the end.

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 6:14 AM

Thanks again for the reply. I tried it now and it worked fine. I figured out how to use them , but im sure a while back there were some like Van Gogh style sketches. Any ideas ?

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 6:18 AM

Hey again. I was wondering if possible, you could download the files, and then mail them to me at wewdaprez@hotmail.com I tried but i have download accelerator and it says i need a user and password. I will be very grateful. Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.