Sat, Sep 21, 12:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: to everyone

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 6:30 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

next year i hope to have my web page up for carrara shaders,but i also will try to have the updates for raydream/carrara so people who have the updates or working links to i will colect all of them and have it on my web site i am also having a 24hr hotline server with all my files.. so please leave a message here if u have any udates for raydream/carrara(any version)the server will also be away for people to uplaod to shaders to me for the site and talk about technical shades stuff carrara shaders kitchen should be up at the start of feb.

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 6:39 PM

goodnight everyone....

epsilon ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 6:40 PM

goodnight everyone.... Merry Christmas

willf ( ) posted Tue, 19 December 2000 at 10:48 PM

The updaters for both apps are hosted at the egroups sites for CAR & RDS. I modified a couple simple AppelScripts to convert PC Carrara shaders & docs to MAC OS if you want them. Just drag the file on the scripts & it will add the creator code & type info to the file so MAC can recognize the file. Actually, the PC scene files can be opened without converting them but the little CAR icon dosn't show up & you can't just double-click on the doc to launch CAR.

litst ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 10:02 AM

Hi Epsilon, Good news ! A forum dedicated to shaders looks like a great idea . Do you plan to have a tutorials section in your kitchen ? Or a page where we could find technical stuff, tips ? I'll be there in february for the launch of the site ! litst

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2000 at 7:37 PM

Great idea! Keep us posted. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

epsilon ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 2:00 AM

Thanks everyone and that apple script sounds great. is that at egroups.. i will leave a in-depth message tonight regards epi

willf ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 9:36 AM

I havn't posted the AppelScripts anywhere, if I can I'll post them here in the Carrara stuff &/or email them to you.

epsilon ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 6:07 PM

my nw email is omniscience@animail.net i will leasve a message soon.. back to work.. epsilon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.