Mon, Sep 9, 4:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: New Opportunities for Poser posers!

elgyfu ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 2004 at 11:39 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

Attached Link: http://secondlife.com/ss/?u=8ace34c5d03cd08eb954282752dd1b15

I don't know if anyone has missed me (sigh) but I have spent the past three weeks stuck in the amazing on-line world of Second Life. I just wanted to tip off all you fellow poser users coz there is money to be made for you, and fun to be had. Second Life avatars can use BVH poses created in Poser - and there is a huge demand for them. Check it out (link below). Merry Christmas to you all, Elgyfu

Joanams ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 2004 at 12:07 PM · edited Wed, 22 December 2004 at 12:08 PM

Please, educate me: What currency is that "L$ 250" used by Second Life's merchant?

Message edited on: 12/22/2004 12:08

elgyfu ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 2004 at 12:56 PM

L$ is Linden dollars, the in-game currency. You get paid a weekly stipend as a member which you can spend in the Second Life World (Linden). You can earn more by selling stuff you have made (hence the poser bit, or textures etc) or joining the huge number of events. You can even convert the Linden dollars you have earnt into real live American dollars (not a 1 to 1 exchange rate I might add though).

Joanams ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 2004 at 1:10 PM

Ok. Elgyfu, thank you. Joanams

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.