Sat, Sep 21, 7:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Amapi 3.0 for $25?

Softsnow ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:01 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:47 AM

Hey all, I have a chance to get Amapi 3.0 for $25. Since I value ya'lls opinions, I was wondering if I should jump on this or not?? TIA. Pat

TBKoen ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:35 PM

I have seen Amapi 4.0 for free with a magazine somewhere. Don't remember the exact price of the magazine though. But it was much cheaper!

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:35 PM

How are you getting it? We need more info :) -Colt

Softsnow ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:37 PM

I help promote a education discount software site (www.creationengine.com) and they offer their closeouts to us first. They say the list was $209. I don't have any modeling programs yet, and am thinking this is too good of a deal to pass up... Want to make sure it's worth getting before begging my wife to let me order it... =P Pat

ohman ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:38 PM

What is Amapi 3.0??? /Ohman

TBKoen ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:48 PM

I really don't remember the magazine's name! I got it from a friend of mine. He bought it! I'll ask him next time I see him. I was pretty amazed two when I hurd that it was for "free". Amapi is pretty good for a free app:)

jarm ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 4:10 PM

I believe the magazine was PC Format, I posted an message about it a few months back, I'm pretty sure it'd still be in the archive, search for my username. Dunno if the back issue would have the CD though. Worth a try. See You Space Cowboy Jody

TBKoen ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 5:15 PM

YESSSS! PC format. That's the one. Thanks jarm:)

TBKoen ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 9:32 PM

Yep. That's the one:) I don't have a bug though

HybridSoul ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2000 at 5:12 AM

www.pcauthority.com.au also has Ampi 4.0 for free why pay for old software when you can get an updated version for free !!

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2000 at 3:54 PM

heyas; i tried the amapi demo; very nice program. so whichever one you get, yes, it's a hella good deal :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.