Mon, Sep 9, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Yuletide Present For Everyone

bebop ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2000 at 8:52 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 9:03 PM

Attached Link: http://eaglesgift4.homestead.com/EaglesgiftCornerShop2.html

file_140009.jpg

I started out making this tex for the P4 Leotard for my Store. But then I thought it's Xmas. So to get your present go to the URL below.I've been involved in Renderosity and Poser now for nearly a year. It seems like a life time. I'd like to thank all those people, to numerous to mention, who have insipred me over the year.Thanks and a merry Christmas, Holliday and New year to you all. Bebop. http://eaglesgift4.homestead.com/EaglesgiftCornerShop2.html

Fox-Mulder ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2000 at 9:45 PM

Great incredible detail. Any more and Victoria will no longer have ANY secrets...

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 2:29 AM

many thanks for all your great stuff.

sparrowheart ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 6:47 AM

BeBob, your work is always stunning, and I thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Hope some Yuletide magic comes your way, and a lot of blessings too!

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 7:28 AM

Thank You! That BeBoop folder on my drive is filling up nicely.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 7:29 AM

Thank You! That BeBop folder on my drive is filling up nicely.

Krel ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 7:47 AM

Looks nice, but I get "Can't find your page" message when I try to go there....... Krel

bebop ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 8:58 AM

Sorry about that Krel. Temporary problem with Homestead but it's fixed if you want to go there now. bebop

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Sat, 23 December 2000 at 9:26 AM

bebop you and your clothing tex's are on top of the world.. merry christmas and happy holidays to you your talent makes us all jealous lol

BlankCanvas ( ) posted Sat, 30 December 2000 at 2:59 AM

'Nice' doesn't even come close. I can imagine using it to add a layer of detail to an ensemble. "Lingerie's not just for the bedroom anymore." ;) Now to shoehorn it onto Vickie so I can add it to her wardrobe. I know I can use a hybrid figure but I prefer the higher detail and the new clothes meshes I got for her.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.