Tue, Oct 22, 10:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Solo22's Poser Website Down...vanished...been taking off :(((((((( ARRGgg!!

Solo22 ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 1:57 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Attached Link: http://poserbabes.tripod.com

file_140131.jpg

Well this has been a bad 2 weeks...First my Motherboard and CPU gave out...still waiting for the return parts. And now I get back online...and find out Tripod has taken off my Poser Website :( Anyone looking for my site...or is wondering where I disappeared to...now you know. I am working on getting a new site up and running though. It will be called "Poser Babes" and can be found at http://poserbabes.tripod.com I am also looking for a good, fast, reliable server to host my website...if anyone has a suggestion or two....please let me know. Solo22

Jarek ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 4:34 AM

Wow this is cool Flash demo...how did you do this ? (if you don't mind me asking you)

movida ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 8:16 AM

Very nice, hope your site will be loaded with tutorials s, we mortals need direction

joeyb ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 3:36 PM

Looks fantastic. I really like it.

headhunter ( ) posted Mon, 25 December 2000 at 8:34 PM

VERY nice!

Krel ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2000 at 8:07 AM

Wow!!! Very nicely done!!! Like a movie trailer....... Krel

nukem ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2000 at 12:44 PM

Nice intro! Just one suggestion. Put an option to skip the intro, or cookie a visitor so the intro does a one-time play for new visitors. If you've already taken this into account, just ignore me. :-) Nuke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.