Fri, Sep 20, 12:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: What is deal with Micheal and Vicki

revmidni ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 3:42 PM ยท edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why are Mike and Vicky models so popular? Before I go and spend that much I wanted to know why everyone raves over them. Thanks for answering my question Bry

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 4:50 PM

These figures have a higher resolution mesh, a nice assortment of facial morph targets, and realistic eyes, allowing the user to create a wide variety of figure types young and old.

melanie ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2000 at 8:21 PM

Everything Jeff said above. They're so much more versatile than the default P4 characters. You can do so much more with them. They're all I ever use anymore. The only drawback with them is the lack of clothing, espeically for Michael. Hopefully, there will be more coming along soon. Melanie

chadly ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2000 at 3:46 PM

Oh there will be, Melanie. -Chad Smith DAZ Productions

melanie ( ) posted Tue, 26 December 2000 at 8:18 PM

Chadly, thanks. That's great news. Melanie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.