Sat, Sep 21, 3:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: looking for these characters

katje ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2000 at 4:55 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:34 PM

i had a little problem with my poser and lost these charaters i have lookt into the free stuff section on this page but they are not in it hope anyone can tell me where i can find them or send them to me bask cleofsp drunna generika gypsy haruka m2m maria mimi

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2000 at 6:13 AM

Attached Link: http://www.interq.or.jp/red/pandt21/

I think mimi is at the Poser Factory sites: http://www.interq.or.jp/red/pandt21/

U91731 ( ) posted Wed, 27 December 2000 at 10:02 AM

Druuna used to be in the Props Guild. I think Cleo was at Al's Place. I think Haruka was either at Poser Factory or was created by Vethril. There is a gypsy dress at Poser World but I don't know if thats what you meant. The others I don't know.

artnik ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2000 at 1:45 AM

I don't know if this will help you, but I know of a program that can recover files, even from a disk that's been re-formatted or even accidental discards, Its called "Recover 98" by LC Technology. I have no stake in the program, but someone told me about it, and it works! I was in dire need of finding some way to recover files, especially Poser files,from a drive that not only got blitzed, but had to be re-formatted. The program can find almost anything on the disk and creates a virtual drive so you can transfer those "lost" files and programs. I am in the middle of doing this right now with an external, large capacity drive. Its helping me save an otherwise lost, and extensive collection. Especially Poser stuff. I hope this is useful to you and anyone else, in this predicament.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.