Tue, Oct 22, 4:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: is it just me?

rosemarygo ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 6:14 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:55 AM

Maybe I'm not getting something, but twice now my sponsor flag on my images in the poser gallery has come up missing. Does this happen to anyone else? thanks! Rosemary

Argon18 ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2005 at 6:59 PM

Attached Link: Get the code here

It's only happened to me when I didn't have the link to Renderosity on the web page that was sponsored. I think they check for that periodically and if it's not there they take it off as a sponsor. You can get the HTML code they want for the page where you sign up for the sponsor

go to Renderosity
Previous 15 | Previous Site | Next Site | Next 15

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 4:02 PM

I think I read somewhere that the sponsor link was removed if they didnt get enough referals from that site. Could be wrong though :) John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Argon18 ( ) posted Wed, 05 January 2005 at 4:21 PM

Well it does say Members with minimal referral activity are deleted from the ring/sponsorship program after 30 days. but I don't know how "minimal" it has to be since I've only had 65 Referred Visitors in over 2 years

Click to get a printed and bound copy plus T-shirts, mugs and hats

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.