Wed, Sep 18, 10:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: V3 breast with bones

jennyaddict ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 8:05 PM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

I think that there are a little mistake in the desgin of the cr2 of Victoria 3. I think that the breast are a mobile part as the arm or the legs. I think that the breasts must have a bone as the other parts of the body. Th morphs for the breast are insufficients, we need bend and twist !

ratscloset ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 8:26 PM

Base Figure does not have all the morphs. You need Body Morphs for that. Also, what you might be experiencing is Kinematics. Some people like the results better with these off. Also, try using the Dials to adjust instead of using the figure itself. I find that gives more control without affecting parts I have no desire to affect.

ratscloset
aka John

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 9:22 PM

No one can twist there breasts, remember it would be the whole area that would twist.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:35 PM

If you have a good understanding of Poser's Setup Room and Joint Editor tools, you can add bones to make the breasts posable. I'm not sure how well it'd work with Victoria 3's chest/collar grouping, however. It might be more effective on Victoria 1-2.

Of course, if you did add such bones to Victoria, you'd also have to add them to her clothing. Unless you were only planning to do nude portraits.

ratscloset ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 10:48 PM

I think Magnets for this might work better.

ratscloset
aka John

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:09 PM

True. And you'd be able to span the effect across multiple body parts (collar and chest) with magnets, unlike body handles.

ratscloset ( ) posted Thu, 06 January 2005 at 11:21 PM

You can also convert Magnets into Morphs for use with other characters once you have the range set up. I know some of the Props that affect specific Body Parts make use of this technique to create the Morphs.

ratscloset
aka John

Jim Burton ( ) posted Fri, 07 January 2005 at 11:23 AM

Supermodel Vickie has breast parts, so does the GIRL, BTW, but SMV's also scale, I must have outdone DAZ on that one. ;-) The way V3 is cut up though makes it difficult to put in "ghost" breasts that work well, and if she was recut none of the existing morphs would work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.