Thu, Oct 10, 4:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: help with exporting

NightaMare ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2000 at 2:37 AM ยท edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 3:39 AM

OK i have a problem. whenever i export a model with animation to 3ds it takes each individual frame and makes a 3ds file out of it, is there anyway to get one file out of the ordeal?

JAFO ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2000 at 8:51 AM

no...not till the pro pack comes out...Konan also has a trial version (in free stuff)of his utility to import all those files into MAX....me... i just import every 5th frame as keyframes and morph from one to the next, but i have an old version of max, and lotsa patience... :O)

Y'all have a great day.

NightaMare ( ) posted Thu, 28 December 2000 at 2:41 PM

well i don't have 3ds max but i have poser and some 3d explorer that converts 3ds to x and i am working on a game, is there anyway possible to get it to work

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.