Mon, Sep 9, 7:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Milly "A 3D Celebrity" Plus Milly Hair

thewishmaster ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 11:23 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 9:21 PM

A 3D Celebrity it says...!Is ther any one that know who it's meent to look like ? By the way it's a fantastic set that texture is just to die for:)

Rendergirls

Engel47 ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 11:27 AM

Where is it?

Lawndart ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 11:37 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=34155

Here is the link to her in the store. I was wondering too. Is it Pam Anderson?

thewishmaster ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 11:38 AM
Foxseelady ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 1:21 PM

Gweneth Paltrow (not sure how to spell that name;0) maybe?

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 1:43 PM

It looks to me like angelina jolie, like most of these likenesses it probably only vaguely looks like the real person.

usslopez ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 2:02 PM

A young Debbie Harry.

My RMP Store ; My Free Stuff

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 3:06 PM

My understanding of Gwens stuff is they arn't supposed to look like anyone, but be a 3d celebrity 1n their own right. :) John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Lawndart ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 3:57 PM

Yeah... right. :) That helps with the legal aspect I'm sure.

Veritas777 ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 4:03 PM

Heh! Debbie Harry is a really good guess! Put Yamato's new "Sumire Hair" on her (get Wenke's Blonde mat) and you've got "Blondie"...(1980's era)... However- today's Debbie Harry doesn't look anything like her 1980's look.

Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 10 January 2005 at 4:29 PM

Alan Alda after a sex change? J/K Seriously though...she kinda looks like that skinny girl who played a lawyer on that TV show my wife used to watch. Either that or the girl who played Buffy on that TV show my wife never watched, but who I've seen pictures of.

jenay ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 8:55 AM

i thought and thought : she is Paris Hilton !!

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 12:32 PM

Paris hilton doesnt look that good, she doesnt look like debbie harry either (maybe debbie harry with a lot of plastic surgery).

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 7:57 PM

The "inspired by Paris" character is at DAZ. Look for "London". ;-) The thing is, the character may or may not be directly inspired by real people. Not all of Gwen's characters are directly based on celebrities. The "3D Celebrity" tagline is the brand name. Yes, some definitely and absolutely look very like their inspirations ("Jewel" for example ;-), but some really are from Gwen's imagination or only loosely based on actual persons. ALL of her characters are exquisite, though, very high quality. You can't go wrong with any of them, whether or not you can tell who they look like. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

SpikeCS ( ) posted Sat, 12 March 2005 at 5:26 PM

When I first saw it I thought of Elisha Cuthbert, Kim on "24". Thats why I have to have that one. It reignighted my flame for Poser.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.