Sat, Sep 21, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Want to help me? MAT Files and Upload

Patschulynn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 1:57 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

I have made many Characters, but some Problems with the MAT Files, i'm searching for someone who will work with me in a team, making the MAT Files and uploading the product, because i have only a 56k connection :(

nomuse ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 3:57 PM

Do you mean the texture maps, or the MAT Poses that apply the texture maps? The former is time-consuming and requires large files, the latter is simple with free utilities (MAT pose edit) or a text editor (Wordpad et al).

Patschulynn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 4:18 PM

i have made some textures and morphs, but making MAT Files to apply the texture is a little problem for me :)

nomuse ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 4:25 PM

I just read down and see you are discussing this on two different threads. Mods, can we delete this one perhaps? I see in the thread below you've found a couple people with experience at the entire character injection process, which is somewhat more involved. My guess is you'd also like their help in packaging, promotions, zipping and uploading (56K can be a hassle, all right).

Patschulynn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 5:55 PM

yea sorry you can delte this :) i have found someone who helpes me

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.