Mon, Sep 23, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Just a few more weeks...

faveral ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 12:07 PM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 5:29 AM

file_169081.jpg

A couple more weeks before she sets sail...

PG-Graphics ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 1:08 PM

Wonderful Luc, great work!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 2:49 PM

This looks grand, great job. Sharen

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:09 PM

zawe//this is one handsome model... cant wait to get it :) Luc...could you do some figureheads that could be swapped out for the ship? and perhaps for the Kitt...

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

faveral ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 5:00 PM

Thanks for the nice comments ! Dave, I guess I could have some selection for this ship. (For the Warraok, it would require some work before it's possible, but maybe later, when I overhaul the model). What kind of figurehead did you have in mind ? (remember, it would have to be low poly. The model ,as it stands, without any sails, is already over 1 million polys, and 10Mb of textures)

Dave-So ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 5:59 PM

Attached Link: http://seagifts.com/seagifts/shipfig.html

Thanks much :) Well, I've seen so many...usually women, but some a bit scary ... I think just the normal, nude women, mermaids, pirates, and so forth. My other thought was to produce something in Poser, than overlay it in Photoshop..blend it in with the ship. the link shows some pretty nice ones...click the small image and a bit bigger will load.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Katoran ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 4:53 AM

Maybe an option to have no figurehead, just a blank prow, in addition to the others? That would make it easier to postwork something in, and would make it possible to use another figure/prop if you need a specific figure. (Skeleton, dragon head, seahorse, whatever.)

Jackson ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 10:28 AM

Beautiful! Does it come into Vue okay?

Philywebrider ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 10:20 PM

Terrific!

judith ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 10:59 PM

Beautiful work Luc!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.