Sun, Oct 6, 8:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 6:19 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Guess The Price, Win The Prize!!!

umutov ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 10:22 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:24 AM

HERE IS MY UPCOMING PRODUCT
JUST 18 TANJA - JANICE + CLOTHING FOR V3

This pack will be in the market place in a week time. I have already uploaded it and it is waiting for it's testing time to come. During this period, I would like to play a little game with you guys.

GUESS THE PRICE WIN THE PRIZE!!!

All you have to do is to drop a price guess to this post. This time I am keeping the PRIZE secret. Last time when we had this game, every one won a full product from my store!!!.

Here is the link for my store. I think it might be helpful to have an idea about my pricing.

http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=umutov

The Link will open in a new window. So that you wont loose your current page.

**---Just 18 Clothing for V3---**

These SOCKS - SHIRT and BOXER SHORTS are a super set for your young characters. Tanja and Janice love wearing them when they go for sleepovers to each others houses. The clothes come with a lot of morphs, and huge amount of textures. You shouldn't be thinking twice!!! This is a bargain.

BOXER SHORTS:

Textures: 6 Textures
Morphs: GluteBig - GluteRaiseL - GluteRaiseR - GluteTopFull - GluteSmall - HipNarrow - HipSmall - LoveHandleL - LoveHandleR - Pinup - ThightFull - ThightWide - TummyOut

SHIRT:

Textures: 6 Textures.

Morphs: BreastSize1 - BreastSize2 - BreastSize3 - BreastSize4 - BreastSize5 - BreastSize6 - BreastCleavage - BreastDiameter - BreastLieDown - BreastNatural - BreastRaise- BreastTopSlope - Waist-Scale - Torso-Scale - TummyOut

SOCKS**:**

Textures: 7 Textures. It comes with one set style. If you want to change the color of the stripes, you can easily switch around the materials for different looks. Specially Material Zoned Stripes for easy mix'n matching without doing texture work.

Morphs: Calf-Full - Calf-Bulge

![Tanja_Janice_Clothes.jpg](http://home.bigblue.net.au/umut/Promo_Just18_Tanja&Janice/Tanja_Janice_Clothes.jpg)

**---Just 18 Tanja---**

Tanja is 18 years old and she is from USA. She loves going over to her friend Janice for sleepovers and having great pillow fights. She has started University this year but she can't really find time for studying because of not having much time left after all her partying. She is the kind of girl you want for your young beauty renders.

![Tanja_Extras.jpg](http://home.bigblue.net.au/umut/Promo_Just18_Tanja&Janice/Tanja_Extras.jpg)

**---Just 18 Janice---**

Janice is 18 years old and she is from Holland. She is an overseas student in the USA. She goes to the same University with Tanja, but she is also not doing very well with her classes. Well whether you make her study in your renders (Probably Pillow Fighting!!!) :) or you render her in your exotic scenes. She is a must have character for your Runtime Folder.

![Janice_Extras.jpg](http://home.bigblue.net.au/umut/Promo_Just18_Tanja&Janice/Janice_Extras.jpg)

THIS PRODUCT IS 100% POSER 4 - PRO PACK and POSER 5 COMPATIBLE. ALL LIBRARY THUMBS ARE ***.RSR** and ***.PNG**. ALL MODELS ARE IN ***.OBJ** FORMAT (Can be Used With Other Programs too).   ![Tanja_Janice_Promo_1.jpg](http://home.bigblue.net.au/umut/Promo_Just18_Tanja&Janice/Tanja_Janice_Promo_1.jpg)

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED MAKING IT.

Chippsyann ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:31 AM

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:57 AM

14.95... :)

shogakusha ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 12:00 PM

$15.75 ???

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 12:02 PM
SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 12:07 PM

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

PG-Graphics ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 1:27 PM

16.95 :-)

LonCray ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 1:33 PM

Hmmm - $15.95?

The3dZone ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 1:52 PM

$12.00-looks great :0)

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

Katoran ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 2:38 PM

$19.95?

curtskinn ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 2:50 PM

$14.5

Porthos ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 3:38 PM

$12.45

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

zulu9812 ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 4:51 PM

$16.00

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 8:59 PM

$10.95

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

NEThingbutNOcent ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 9:07 PM

shaft73 ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 9:43 PM

$5.00

notime6 ( ) posted Tue, 11 January 2005 at 11:28 PM

umutov ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 1:21 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_167384.jpg

Ok guys, thanks for the guesses. This will continue all week long. I think the release will be somewhere around 17th-19th of January. One thing which I would like to say is. The product is not around the $5.00 price line. I don't like selling my products very expensive (I know how hard you guys work for your money) but on the other hand side, I can't sell 2 full characters + a full clothing sets with a lot of textures and morphs for $5.00. I wish I could but that would have only been possible if I had 200-300 sales per product. I usually average a 50-100. Thinking that 50% of the money is cut by Renderosity, the math is very simple. 50 sakes x $5= $250 50% cut $125 left for me. This kinda product takes around 50-60 hours of work. So I can't be really doing that work for $2-$3 per hour. Pizza Hut pays better lol. Please keep guessing. Here I have include 1 more render for this product.

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 1:37 AM

$14.75

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

Porthos ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 1:41 AM

$12.75

Tilandra ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 2:06 AM

pizazz ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 5:51 AM

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 8:44 AM

roxcat ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 8:53 AM

Irish ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 10:00 AM

$39.95

umutov ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 10:24 AM

Dear Irish, I wish I had customers who payed that!!! lol, just kidding. I am personally not that much into money. I think $39.95 would have been very very harsh. The only thing I can say is, the pricing has been made not too cheap but not expensive. I hope I will be able to make people who are interested in this pack happy, without paying a fortune. :) By the way, I have a question for all you guys making the guesses. Are you guys just guessing or in away saying what you think this product should be and how much you guys would have payed for it, if you were interested in it. ARE YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN THE PACK? :). PS: I started to feel like my High School teacher. Asking way too many questions. lol. :) Have a nice day and creative renders my friends.

The3dZone ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 10:31 AM

I tried to put my guess around the other prices in your store,and Yes I am interested in the pack,mostly for the clothing,those socks are way cute,plus I have been in a major texture making mood lately...lol:0) The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

LonCray ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 1:27 PM

I was just guessing, but I am interested in the pack - cool eyeballs!

electroglyph ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:25 PM

$26.85

Porthos ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:48 PM

$12.95

curtskinn ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 4:53 PM

$11.25

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 6:04 PM

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 12 January 2005 at 11:25 PM

$17.75

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

umutov ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 8:47 AM

file_167387.jpg

I am about to finish the second pack for this serie. Here is the first promo image which I have completed. This set will have 2 Characters and the Halter Dress (With a lot of morhs and textures) It will be the same price with the Tanja - Janice version. I am even thinking about a 3rd set. Any suggestions?

Irish ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 8:49 AM

I think it's worth a lot! Seems to me, when people set prizes higher than normal, it makes people want 'em even more! (Just my demented theory!) How's $13.43 sound? It's a terrific package by the way and Congrats and hope you get a lot of sales! :)

umutov ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 9:15 AM

Dear Irish, It is sad but true, but your theory is quite right. I have had many customers telling me that they didn't buy my productsfor sometime because they thought tht the pricing was low and made them think that the quality might be low too. I would like to iclude one of the product reviews I got from a customer in the past, talking about this subject. ---------------------------------- 10/03/04 - imandos I purchased Leona to go with the merchant's Naughty Bunch (also a five star buy, check it out). I figured that it was a cheap buy as just an extra to celebrate a pay raise. What really surprised me (though it shouldn't have since all this merchants products are great) was the quality of this character in renders. The price is very misleading since it is so low. Buy this product and give serious consideration to buying all of this merchant's items before the merchant relizes he could charge more and still be giving a good deal. Another great product from a great seller of high quility products at good prices. Best, Imandos ---------------------------------- Ohh well, I am incresing the product prices by 3 times. lol, just kidding. I am happy with the way I sell. I like sharing the work I create for an okey price. I don;t think that people should be paying a leg and arm for a little fun. I am working on promo images for the Halter Dress. I will keep posting. We still have guessing time. :) Best regards, Umut B. Aydin (umutov)

umutov ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 9:19 AM · edited Thu, 13 January 2005 at 9:20 AM

Ohh talking about sharing, did you guys get the full clothing set for V3, which I made as the sponsor product for this months Renderosity newsletter. It is a set of SOCKS, TROUSERS and CROP-TOP-SHIRT. You guys should follow the newsletters. For this month I was the free product sponsor but every month one of us makes something for the community. I hope you guys will enjoy using it.

Best regards,
Umut B. Aydin (umutov)

Message edited on: 01/13/2005 09:20

umutov ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 10:00 AM

file_167388.jpg

Here is the promo image for the Halter Dress. I am still working on the morphs. Hopefully I will be uploading the the set tomorrow. About the 3rd pack I have inmind. Any clothing suggestions? Best regards, Umut B. Aydin (umutov)

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 10:17 AM

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 10:23 AM

$21.95

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

odeathoflife ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 5:38 PM · edited Thu, 13 January 2005 at 5:39 PM

$22.50

These are nice, the shldr on the dark skin texture has some weird colouring, in post 35. edit Yes thanks for the cool clothes in the newsletter, they are very nice.

Message edited on: 01/13/2005 17:39

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

umutov ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 7:57 PM · edited Thu, 13 January 2005 at 8:03 PM

Dear odeathoflife,
That is not because of the texture. That is a Poser 5 Fire-Fly renderer bug. It does that with photorealistic textures when you use TEXTURE FILTERING option. I don't have much knowlege about why it does it, but it does it with every single texture I have used (The ones I made or bought). When Texture Filtering is not used, it doesn't happen. I used texture filtering because the Kozaburo Hair files don't render nice without the Texture Filtering and I would never and ever postwork a promo image (On the character texture or model), so that I left it just like it is. It doesn't do that when Texture Filterin is not used.

If there is anyone who knows better information about this bug, please share your knowlege.

Best regards,
Umut.

Message edited on: 01/13/2005 20:03

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 8:03 PM

$18.50

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

umutov ( ) posted Thu, 13 January 2005 at 9:33 PM

file_167389.jpg

I have finally finished the second version of the Just 18 series. I uploaded it to the pending. Here is a picture displaying these girls full look, without clothing. :)

jensielee ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 8:08 AM

$18.00. Ok, previously, I said I wouldn't guess, but after seeing the whole pack changed my mind. This is a fantastic pack, love it.

umutov ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:55 PM

Wow, the product got released much earlier than I though it would have, Ok the game is over. The price after long hours of thinking. IT IS JUST $9.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thank you all for the guesses and goodbye.... :) KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are all winners. You win what? I am giving all of you a copy of my clothing set frem my store. I will upload "Pretty Girl Clothes for V3" to my server today and IM all of you guys for giving the download link. Please give me 24 hours. Thanks for playing this game and your interest. You can see the gift you are going to receive at my store link. http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=umutov Best regards, Umut.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 4:36 AM

Wow thank you this was fun

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

zulu9812 ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 5:28 AM

thanks, umutov, very generous of you!

Katoran ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 10:22 PM

Thank you for the gift. Good luck. :)

Chippsyann ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2005 at 3:39 PM

:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.