Mon, Sep 9, 4:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: In Need Of Some V3 & M3 Hair & Shoes! Badly!!

zippyozzy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 7:35 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:08 AM

Is there anyone that has 'normal' hair & shoe packs for these characters? Seriously? That isn't so racey? Especially hair for V3 or even V2? Now that I got them, I can't find what I need for them in the freestuff area that isn't sexed up lol. I dont mind conforming the cloths, getting the hang of it but they're just too over the top. Anyone got any normal dresses and shoes and hair props that I dl? M3 is very lacking on here. I don't know how to make my own stuff just yet. or rec a site where I can get em? ;)

thanks in advanced.

Message edited on: 01/14/2005 07:39

casey_42 ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:01 AM

Kozaboro has all the different hair types and styles you could ask for and the best price, free.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:13 AM

What is normal? Seriously. I see all kinds of requests on different boards for normal stuff, but nobody shows pictures. They just say ya know the stuff you see every day but nobody seems to be able to show what that is. As for things I see that look normal to me. Billy hair (RuntimeDNA) Grace lion hair (here) Sassy hair (DAZ) All of these have several morphs that can change the style.

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/

Morphography have some ordinary clothes for v1 and v2.

casey_42 ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:28 AM

Attached Link: http://digitalbabes2.com/

The link for Koz's hair.

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.philc.net

file_169665.jpg

I have everyday clothing packs for M3 and V3 in my catalog.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:13 AM

hmm..interesting. Unfortunately, I can't go by yer site, Phil (I'm at work), but do these require the Clothing Pack, or are they free-standing?

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:55 AM

Its all my own work. Its not dependant on any other package.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

zippyozzy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 12:06 PM

k, thanks guys. will check your stuff. By 'normal' I mean 'casual' I guess it would be called. Casual clothing, hairpacks & shoes. Everyday wear. That's not too racey. ;)

zippyozzy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 12:09 PM

I have everyday clothing packs for M3 and V3 in my catalog. yes! tis what I am looking for. ty.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 1:44 PM

Attached Link: http://www.digitalbabes2.com/

For hair, Kozaburo is the first place to check. Very good the V3, and the Messy Hair has fittings for M3 as well.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 1:53 PM

When it comes to clothing and hair -- I think that "normal" tends to be defined by what it is not, rather than by what it is.

"Normal" hair isn't spiked, fly-away, purple, two-tone, shaved (on V3), or grown down to the floor.

"Normal" clothes don't look like something that a streetwalker would wear while she plied her trade. "Normal" clothes don't look like something that Captain Kirk or Darth Vader would wear.

Thus -- at least in the area of clothing and hair -- "normal" is simply an avoidance of the odd/bizarre/different.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 1:56 PM

BTW - PhilC's clothing packages are top notch. Highly recommended. You also might want to check out renapd's texture packs for PhilC's clothing sets. Renapd's packs are available in the marketplace.

zippyozzy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 4:37 PM · edited Fri, 14 January 2005 at 4:39 PM

PhilC's stuff works great! Not much struggle to conform the cloths!!! Phil's stuff should be in the frontpage. lol. I didn't have to struggle or morph to death to get the cloths to fit V3.

Ok, from now on I'll use the term 'casual' when I speak of clothing. I didn't realize that using a word like 'normal' would cause a stir. I just wanted 'everyday' wear that wasn't too sexedup or racey and found it. The hair links are also great sites. ;)

thanks loads. I just saved myself hours of work!

Message edited on: 01/14/2005 16:39

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 4:47 PM

On an art site, using a word like "normal" is waving the red flag. The worst insult that one can level against any wannabe artist is to accuse them of being "normal". Artists hate that.

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:33 PM

Attached Link: DAZ3D

This is one person who's always looking for Normal clothes and hair. I like the word NORMAL. I don't want my everyday normal characters running around the normal everyday world, wearing Tunics, SciFi clothes (packing blasters), or dressed up like hookers, etc. My characters will be living in the Normal Everyday world, not going on adventures with Hobbits and Trolls. Let's hear it for NORMAL. I feel better now. So far, the packages I've found useful are the Everyday Wear, Action wear, and Casual Clothes, at DAZ3D.

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:51 AM

There are several tshirt/tracksuit combinations for the DAZ figures, buried on their site, which would fit the idea of ordinary wear. And there's some clothes and textures just out with an office worker theme (but I don't recall the last time I saw anyone working in an office who looked like Vicky). Maybe shoes are more of a problem.

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 2:09 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/

Usually, at this point someone brings up PoserWorld. Amazingly, no one seems to have done so yet, so - they have excellent "everyday" clothes for all the major characters. It's a subscription service, but well worth it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.