Sun, Sep 22, 4:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Vic 3 & Mikey 3 for FREE at DAZ!!!!

tedbragg ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 8:53 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:28 AM

Daz is GIVING AWAY Victoria 3 and Michael 3 for FREE today only. No joke, no BS, no kiddin'. Hurry. Only about 18 hours left for this... Makes ya wonder what Vicky 4 is gonna be like....

Staby ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:04 AM

Not today only... indefinitely. The base characters are free now just like Aiko 3 base. The morph paks are on sale for a limited time though.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:09 AM

news flash?..s'ok, it's been brought up a few times. Now..if they'll only offer some free clothes, etc to go with it..;) I've still got downloads to do..even have some thoughts on that..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

operaguy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:33 AM

lol ::::: Opera :::::

zippyozzy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 12:26 PM

I hear ya on the free clothing packs, shoe packs, hair packs, lol, would be nice to have a few more freebies to go with the base figure. There IS a time limit and download limit though. I think that's what the poster meant. You can easily renew your download orders though. There's also a NEW Daz Studio build. So, if you haven't refreshed your dls from Daz go check em for the new installs. ;)

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 4:16 PM

no get out of here

zippyozzy ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 4:24 PM

?? there IS a new build of D/S.

Bobbie_Boucher ( ) posted Fri, 14 January 2005 at 9:28 PM

The ad says Mike 3 & Vicky 3 are good till December 31, 2005.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.