Sun, Oct 6, 6:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 6:19 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Out NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umutov ( ) posted Sat, 15 January 2005 at 7:50 PM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

SoftgoodThumb34293.jpg
JUST 18 Tanja - Janice + Clothing for V3

IS OUT NOW!!!

---Just 18 Clothing for V3---

These SOCKS - SHIRT and BOXER SHORTS are a super set for your young characters. Tanja and Janice love wearing them when they go for sleepovers to each others houses. The clothes come with a lot of morphs, and huge amount of textures. You shouldn't be thinking twice!!! This is a bargain.

BOXER SHORTS:

Textures: 6 Textures
Morphs: GluteBig - GluteRaiseL - GluteRaiseR - GluteTopFull - GluteSmall - HipNarrow - HipSmall - LoveHandleL - LoveHandleR - Pinup - ThightFull - ThightWide - TummyOut

SHIRT:

Textures: 6 Textures.

Morphs: BreastSize1 - BreastSize2 - BreastSize3 - BreastSize4 - BreastSize5 - BreastSize6 - BreastCleavage - BreastDiameter - BreastLieDown - BreastNatural - BreastRaise- BreastTopSlope - Waist-Scale - Torso-Scale - TummyOut

SOCKS**:**

Textures: 7 Textures. It comes with one set style. If you want to change the color of the stripes, you can easily switch around the materials for different looks. Specially Material Zoned Stripes for easy mix'n matching without doing texture work.

Morphs: Calf-Full - Calf-Bulge

Tanja_Janice_Clothes.jpg

---Just 18 Tanja---

Tanja is 18 years old and she is from USA. She loves going over to her friend Janice for sleepovers and having great pillow fights. She has started University this year but she can't really find time for studying because of not having much time left after all her partying. She is the kind of girl you want for your young beauty renders.

All Head - Body - Teeth - Gum -Body Hair Transmap Textures are included + a lot of extra makeup options

Tanja_Extras.jpg

---Just 18 Janice---

Janice is 18 years old and she is from Holland. She is an overseas student in the USA. She goes to the same University with Tanja, but she is also not doing very well with her classes. Well whether you make her study in your renders (Probably Pillow Fighting!!!) :) or you render her in your exotic scenes. She is a must have character for your Runtime Folder.

All Head - Body - Teeth - Gum -Body Hair Transmap Textures are included + a lot of extra makeup options

Janice_Extras.jpg

THIS PRODUCT IS 100% POSER 4 - PRO PACK and POSER 5 COMPATIBLE. ALL LIBRARY THUMBS ARE *.RSR and *.PNG. ALL MODELS ARE IN *.OBJ FORMAT (Can be Used With Other Programs too). For the characters to work you will need:
V3 Base - V3 Body Morph Pack - V3 Head Morph Pack

For the clothing to work you will need:
V3 Base

SoftgoodImage34293a.jpg

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY USING THIS PRODUCT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED MAKING IT.

jensielee ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 9:29 AM

I got it as soon as it came out and what a buy. I love your products, thanks for making another hi quality product for an amazing low price, and thank you for the gift you gave me from your contest. It is nice when a merchant wants to make sure his customer is satisfied in every possible way with a product, THANK YOU.

zulu9812 ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 9:33 AM

I'd just like to say that Utumov has very generously given the Preet Girl Clothes for V3 away to all the people who participated in the recent "Guess the price, win the product!" contest and I was PM'd the d/l link. Very generous of you Umutov - many thanks!

shogakusha ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 9:45 AM

I great gift, and just for entering a contest he put up! I didn't even have the correct answer! THanks Umutov! I look forward to using your Pretty Girl Clothes for Viky3! Shogakusha

PG-Graphics ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 9:48 AM

Many thanks to Umutov for the Preet Girl Clothes for V3! That is very generous of you! Thanks again for the gift :-) Peti

MidnightStorm ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 9:59 AM

Thanks Umutov.... That was so awesome of you to give a prize to everyone who entered...I love the gift and look forward to using Pretty Girl Clothes for V3... :) Thanks again..... ~MidnightStorm~

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 10:44 AM

Thanks Umutov for all your generosity :)

The3dZone ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 11:14 AM

Thanks a bunch Umutov!!!! what an unexpected surprise,I will use them well :0) ((HUGS)) The3dZone

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

Tilandra ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 11:55 AM

Yep... very sweet. Thanks!

Chippsyann ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 12:34 PM

Thank you for this gift. I really wasn't expecting to win anything, but I'm happy that I took the time and replied to your contest challenge... "it worked out great for all". Again "Thank You" so much.

Porthos ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 1:54 PM

Wow, this is a surprise, what an unexpected gift! Many thanks Umutov!!!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

pizazz ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 2:16 PM

Thank you a bunch...

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 2:52 PM

Thank you Umutov for the wonderful surprise gift will have to really get to work now and see what I can do with them. :O) SndCastie

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

notime6 ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 3:04 PM

Thank You for your generosity

NEThingbutNOcent ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 8:24 PM

Thank you so much Umutov! I didn't expect to win anything in the contest, so the surprise gift is such a wonderful treat! I am definately going to have to play with it soon, Thank you again! :D

dlfurman ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 10:10 PM

file_170130.jpg

She wanted to make sure you got her message. :)

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

umutov ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 12:53 AM

Hahaha, cool render dlfurman. I like the way you haved used it. :)

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 12:56 AM

Thanks a lot, it is always nice to get something unexpected.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

roxcat ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 10:56 AM

Just downloaded the clothes, can't wait to play with them =) Thanks a lot Umutov!

LonCray ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 9:57 AM

Yes, thanks Umutov! Unexpected riches!

electroglyph ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2005 at 9:39 AM

Thanks very much Umutov! I am amazed by the generosity shown by Renderosity members. You truly make this a community, not just another online store.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.