Sun, Oct 6, 1:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: dynamic clothing question

anxcon ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 5:45 PM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 7:09 PM

I've made some clothing, and was wondering what i need to do it to make it open up example: a shirt i made with buttons all down the front ...how do i make it so i can create frames up to a point, and its buttoned up, then unbutton it when i want? if possible 1 button at a time?

FreeBass ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2005 at 8:17 PM

Not bein' a modeller mysef, I can't give ya details, but I CAN suggest checkin' out svdl's Dynamic Blouse & Skirt(here in FreeStuff), as he has a similar cloth to which you refer. Then is just a matter of "backwards engineerin' it. Hope this helps

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 12:29 AM

...how do i make it so i can create frames up to a point, and its buttoned up, then unbutton it when i want? You need to create morphs that have each button unbuttoned in the manner you want them to be. For example, morph 1 would be the top button; morph 2 the top and second; morph 3, the top, 2nd, and 3rd, and so on.

anxcon ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 1:06 PM

dont know how =O

anxcon ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 3:48 PM

and i checked out the blouse, but (as far as i was able to see) its a different model for each combination of buttons, guessing morphs or something is used in it, but i dont know how to use them o_O so guess now it changes to any good tuts telling how to use morphs?o_O

FreeBass ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 4:10 PM

Have ya tried mebbe constraining differnt amounts of buttons?

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

DCArt ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 4:29 PM

OK I'm a little confused now ... you said you made the clothing, but now you're saying there is a different model for each combination of buttons and that you guess morphs are used in them. This leads me to believe that it is something you purchased? If you let us know which product it is we can probably help you figure out how to use it correctly.

anxcon ( ) posted Mon, 17 January 2005 at 7:06 PM

nonono k here it is again im making some dynamic clothing, one is a shirt with buttons down the front, to use in cloth room, and i want each button to "unbutton" on the correct keyframes during the cloth sim freebass suggested V3 dynamic blouse and reverse engineer it, as far as i could see it was a different model for each combo of buttons (but i think morphs are in it but i dont know anything about morphs) but i need to know how to make my 1 model "unbutton" 1 button at a time, during the cloth sim on the needed frames im a poser noob kinda ^.^ done modelling forever but everything was solid models that dont move/bend/etc havent used morphs before (if thats what i need) so info or point to a tut plz thx ^.^

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.