Fri, Sep 20, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: FREE FEMALE TEXTURES!

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:03 AM ยท edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 3:20 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/ladies_of_poser/

file_172198.jpg

Ladies of Poser has been revamped! It is now up again ane running smoothly! There are some judy textures... sarah... and aiko I'm working on more textures as time allows sooo go back ofted to see em!

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:05 AM

By the way! I wanted to thank everyone who as gone to the site so far... so many people! I appreciate you guys! ~Anyone that signs the guest book, or sends me feedback via e-mail will get exclusives to the best textures I can come up with!!~ So don't forget to sign the guest book!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:50 AM

Your textures look great! Could you please do a texture for Neftis' Elle figure?

Sombraweblab1 ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 4:03 PM

How about some Daz the Girl Textures?

Strixowl ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 4:47 PM

Dang!! Can't get through. To much traffic :-)

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 7:28 PM

umm..I got one Vicky texture, but everything else comes up as not found..but it's one..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

RedHawk ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 5:35 AM

Great site! One question..... What versions of the characters are they for? V1-2, or V3? Aiko3 or an earlier version?

<-insert words of wisdom here->

Strixowl ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 11:38 AM

Got ummmm. Thanks a bunch pbellows :-)

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2005 at 5:35 PM

VICKY, AIKO AND JUDY EYE TEXTURES NOW AVAILABLE! Don't forget to sign the book!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.