Tue, Oct 22, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Found a new use for the house mouse

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:08 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:42 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_172199.jpg

Actually not too bad. Just a quick render. Hope the HM fans don't get too upset with me. 8^) Marque

ockham ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:32 AM

It's like one of those figure-ground optical illusions. Oh, look at the cute little birdie! He's going to eat ... a cute little mousie! ... No, the birdie is cute and the mouse is food ... No, the mouse is cute and the eagle is awful .... flip / flip / flip / .....

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 11:37 AM

lol

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 1:40 PM

It would take quite a few mice to keep those chicks happy. Maybe you could scale it up to Norway-rat-size and save on hunting trips. Nice render, by the way.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 1:48 PM

lol wouldn't mind having an eagle around to eat rats. Every time they plow the field we get them. Thanks mateo, and thanks ockham for the python script that took care of the null for me. Marque

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 2:53 PM

It is perfect, I love this. Sharen

gps ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 3:51 PM

House Mouse + violence flag = me immediately clicking to open the thread.

LMAO :)

• Graham

(who has nothing against mice in particular, but who finds anthropomorphic animals slightly unsettling. Not as unsettling as clowns obviously, but probably on a par with ventriloquists' dummies)

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 5:31 PM
Site Admin

Next on the menu, the Zygote rat...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Redfern ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2005 at 6:25 PM

file_172201.jpg

GPS stated: "...who finds anthropomorphic animals slightly unsettling. Not as unsettling as clowns obviously, but probably on a par with ventriloquists' dummies." Mia replies: "Hey, who are you calling 'unsettling'?!" Sorry, too good and opportunity to pass up! ;-) Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 1:38 AM

If he's never stroked a pussy, he maybe doesn't grok the sensual potential of all that fur. Now, if that damn cat hadn't tried to sharpen her claws on my knee!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 12:48 PM

Is that the new Millenium Eagle, or the same old DAZ Eagle?

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 19 January 2005 at 1:53 PM

New one. Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.