Wed, Sep 25, 1:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:51 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Living room - modern, large, fully furnished

ratracer ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2005 at 5:36 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 1:22 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=34261

file_172838.jpg

Full of "stuff", many views, lights, materials... Check it out. Available now.

ratracer ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2005 at 5:38 AM
XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2005 at 12:49 PM

You know.....the more of your stuff that I buy, the more that I like it. I've bought several of your scenes. And I believe that all of your stuff that I haven't bought yet is in my wishlist. Excellent. And thanks.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 21 January 2005 at 6:49 PM

yes, I'm a fan too!

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

ratracer ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2005 at 11:44 AM

Thanks very much... always a pleasure to receive such words of praise :) Please feel free to offer suggestions or improvements to make, although I cannot promise that I will make it right away or exactly the way you envision it... I will try, though... Eduardo

lululee ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 10:12 AM

WOW! This is a real work of ART. Stunning product! cheerio lululee

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.