Mon, Sep 23, 6:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 6:09 am)

Subject: Poser 5 question...

Katoran ( ) posted Sun, 23 January 2005 at 9:33 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 4:22 AM

In the Bonus Content CD, there are a few conforming clothing items, and I'm not sure what figure they're supposed to be fore. The Visual Silence Dragon Armor, and Sharkey's Skater pack, mostly. I assumed the Dragon Armor was for Don, but when I tried conforming it, it didn't fit properly. The chest, arms, and leg pieces work ok, but the helmet and mid-armor pieces are wonky. The helmet plants itself in his chest, almost upside down, and the mid-armor (thigh protector) piece looks like it's bent inside out. The Skater set I simply haven't messed with yet. I've looked at the readme files, but unfortunately, they don't mention what figure the sets are intended for. Does anyone know?

Fazzel ( ) posted Sun, 23 January 2005 at 11:38 PM

Maybe the Dork? (ie the P4 male, Don being the P5 male) Try the P4 male and see if it works on him instead.

svdl ( ) posted Sun, 23 January 2005 at 11:40 PM

Hmm. I've used the DragonArmor on Don quite often, and it all works. But I used the new .cr2 files on the Curious Labs update page. I must confess that the chainmail does not conform very well, so I converted it to dynamic cloth and almost exclusively use the dynamic one. That does not work with the plates though. Haven't tested the Skater pack, so I can't help you there.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 12:59 PM

Have to agree with Steven [svdl], I've used the dragon armour with Don too without problems!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

Katoran ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 3:41 PM

I just checked Curious Labs, the update CR2 files appear to have been removed/lost when they reorganized their site. At least, they're not showing up in the Downloads/updates and patches/Poser 5 area. I'm pretty sure I had downloaded and installed them already, but I wanted to check that I had the current version. Guess that means I have the only version I'm going to get. Oh well, nobody uses Don anyway - I've seen more pictures of the Dork than of Don.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.