Sun, Oct 6, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Victoria 3.0 Seriously? Probably old news.

Doomsayer ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 7:27 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:19 AM

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed, that at Daz3D.com, Victoria 3.0 is FREE! Sorry again if this has already been said.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 7:39 PM

Yep, it's been mentioned once or twice. :) Mike 3 is free, too.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Gordon_S ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 8:19 PM

Heh! I suspect there'll be more free figures. It's a great sales tool. Then you have to buy all the morphs, accessories, and so forth. Very smart. I'm not complaining. I've done a LOT of business with them. High quality stuff.

Fazzel ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 8:32 PM

Aiko 3.0 is also free.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 8:57 PM
Site Admin

So when do we get David and the Girl?

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

operaguy ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 9:23 PM

Judy is free too! :::::: Opera :::::

nakamuram ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 9:55 PM

Judy's free with the purchase of P5. Vicky 3, Aiko 3, Mike 3 and DAZ Studio are free with "no strings attached." It's interesting that the older Vicky 1 & 2, Mike 1 & 2, and Aiko still command a price!

wheatpenny ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 10:14 PM
Site Admin

Well the older ones come with a complete set of morphs. The "3" ones come with only a few morphs. Basically what you get for free is a naked, bald-headed plastic figure. Norphs, clothes, hair, textures etc are where most of daz's profits were coming from, and now that everyoine can get V3, M3 and Aiko3 for free, now there are more people who "need" the morphs and stuff for their free figure.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 11:12 PM

Of course, you can go a long way with freestuff. But my personal experience is that freestuff tends to just get you hooked in more deeply, till you see the great outfit for sale you just /have/ to get to complete this scene, I mean it's perfect, and it's only a little expense, right? And for just a few dollars more, you could...

Lawndart ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 2:43 AM

There are ALWAYS strings attached.

cyberscape ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 3:11 AM

Heyyy! Don't knock V3 - "my-little-boo-boo-spank-baby"!! Let's hear it for her oh-so-cute macaroni shoulders!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

AMD FX-9590 4.7ghz 8-core, 32gb of RAM, Win7 64bit, nVidia GeForce GTX 760

PoserPro2012, Photoshop CS4 and Magix Music Maker

--------------------------------------------------------------

...and when the day is dawning...I have to say goodbye...a last look back into...your broken eyes.

DrunkMonkey ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 8:22 AM

"...till you see the great outfit for sale you just /have/ to get to complete this scene... " Ain't it the truth! I've got a comic I've been wanting to do but one of the things that would be perfect for it is the MOS Invasion outfit at Daz, but it's like 30 bucks! I don't even spend that much on clothes for myself, but it's so ultimately cool! sigh Guess I'd better find a way to get some Daz vouchers...

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 12:42 PM

The way to get DAZ vouchers is to buy stuff at DAZ. The vouchers can save you a lot of money. But you have to spend first in order to get them.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

bobcat574 ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 5:52 PM

I found that morph manager can do wonderfull things for 'base' characters.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.