Wed, Sep 18, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Hayulp, my elevator won't stop at level 19

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 8:58 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

Just downloaded Level 19 blast doors, and installed them. It seemed to work ok, until the very end, where I didn't get the 'where to find' it screen. I tried downloading again, and reinstalling, but still can't seem to find it.
Just a quick question..are the Cargo Doors one of those 'requires previous purchase of Level 19' things? If not, where can I find it? I've looked in characters, props, poses, all the usual suspects, but no dice..just let me know..;) thanks.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

stonemason ( ) posted Mon, 24 January 2005 at 9:26 PM

hi.it should be under 'Stonemason'in your character folder, rather than start a new folder for each project I just lump them all in the 'Stonemason' one & no previous purchase required..wouldn't be a freebie otherwise ;) there's also a pose in the 'MAT_Level_19' folder that will clip it onto Level 19(if you have it) ..& a light set too Cheers Stefan

Cg Society Portfolio

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 9:41 AM

ah..;)Thanks. I was looking for 'cargo' Level 19', etc. I'll check that out tonight, already have an idea for it. You've been gracious enough to put out a true freebie, but I've seen Daz put several 'freebies' in that 'require the previous purchase of'..hey, it's a business, so they've got to make money somehow..;) I do appreciate the help.

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 10:10 AM

Sound like a problem with the DAZ installer. If you're using Firefox as your browser, the Readme won't open with DAZ's newer files. You can find it in the ReadMe's folder...but you have to guess at the name. :-P

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 25 January 2005 at 4:58 PM

oh crap, I keep seeing the 'readme' folder when I'm installing stuff..I thought someone made it up..;) sigh..;) I'm using Mozilla, but I think it's just the plain Vanilla 1.7.3..thanks for the info.

ratscloset ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 7:03 AM

The DAZ Freebies are more often misleading, than actually requiring a previous purchase. Many of the Freebies are just Props and the only reason they have the tag 'Previous Purchase of... required' is they are some poses or something similar included.

ratscloset
aka John

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.