Tue, Oct 22, 8:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: help modelling some Tekken characters in Poser...

sandmarine ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 8:43 AM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 7:21 AM

file_175168.jpg

Basically, I need to make a Poser render of the Tekken characters Nina Williams and Lee Chaolan... but I have no clue as where to start. I was thinking Nina could made into an Aiko 3, but not sure what Mike would be better for Lee... anyway, I'm posting the pics to see of anyone feels like giving a try at accomplishing something similar to this in Poser.. not the clothing or the body types, but mostly facial features... maybe someone has already tried. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

sandmarine ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 8:43 AM

file_175170.jpg

and here's Lee...

Fugazi1968 ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 1:54 PM

Personally Id think David for Lee and Stephanie for Nina. You'll need the morph packs for them. Probably the hardest thing is going to be finding the clothes. Backtracking slightly :) you might want to find the clothes you want first then the figure that will fit the clothes. Just a thought :) John

Fugazi (without the aid of a safety net)

https://www.facebook.com/Fugazi3D

Sarte ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 4:03 PM

Ode's site has a link to another site (owner is "mick") which has a P4NM character that looks a lot like Lee.

Do the impossible, see the invisible

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.