Mon, Oct 21, 10:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue 5 Pro is here

war2 ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 7:14 AM

dont realy agree with you on that, this thread has both positive and negative things and theres alot of questions and answers to those questions in this thread so i dont see how this could be as you say, a advertisement thread for e.on.

Singular3D ( ) posted Wed, 26 January 2005 at 4:39 PM

I really don't think this is an add for e.on. I think the main issue is, that even if you like Vue, like I do, e.on has a confusing marketing and an even worse pricing for Europe. Well, there are a lot rumours around and you can't blame them maybe for all the confusion 'bout there product lines, but you can blame them for their pricing. ..and don't tell me other companies act the same way. That's no excuse for me. If they want to sell, they should know better...

war2 ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 3:17 AM

ive never said anything about p&p and pricing, in fact i dont like it either which ive told e.on but then again, they have said that they are looking over it. hopefully that means both a much lower p&p and downloadable versions of v5 and v5I, but time will tell.

GWeb ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 3:32 AM

file_170570.jpg

I ordered Vue 5 Pro to upgrade from Vue 4 Pro with mover. When I read this thread and I said what the !#@$@#$! Gentlemen please take your time reading E-on's offer for sidegrade from Vue 4 Pro + Mover5 to Vue 5 Pro. "This product is known as Vue 5 Infinite" I get irriated when people try to twist words when they decided that they do not really mean it.

war2 ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 8:34 AM

vue5 pro studio is not Infinite. vue5 pro studio is nothing more then v5 esprit with all the modules, nothing more, nothing less, if youre looking to get the big brother to vue4 pro youll have to wait alittle longer, days, weeks? who knows but e.on will soon let the cat out of the bag.

GWeb ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 11:38 PM

They should note "This product is Vue 5 Espirit" Why did they need to say that it is known as "Vue 5 Infinite"!!!???

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 6:57 AM

What they mean is that 'Vue Pro Studio is NOT the sucessor of Vue 4 Pro' and that 'The successor of Vue Pro will be called Vue Infinite'.

GWeb ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 2:31 PM

It is market scheme, nuff said!! They were supposed to note, "This product do not include some features that was offered in Vue 4 Pro". Everybody would understand this term.

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 2:45 PM

But if they had said that, people could also think that e-on had taken Vue 4 Pro and removed features to create Vue 5 Pro Studio. What actually happened is that they took Vue 5 and added some features from Vue 4 Pro as modules. They bundled all of these modules into a single package called Vue 5 Pro Studio. It was never their intent to imply that Vue 5 + Modules = New version of Vue 4 Pro. I understand how the way it was presented could be confusing, but being confusing is a risk to take if they want to offer mutiple choices for people to upgrade. They could just as easily have decided that there would be only one version of Vue, meaning Vue Pro, at $600, and not allowed any cheaper way to upgrade. That's why I don't believe in a marketing scheme, which would imply the confusion was deliberate to force people into upgrading for something they don't want or need. Besides... nobody is forced to upgrade as soon as announcements are made :)

GWeb ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 12:07 AM

Agiel WTF I dont like your quote because it stinks! you wrote, "I understand how the way it was presented could be confusing, but being confusing is a risk to take if they want to offer mutiple choices for people to upgrade." I am customer and I purchased what was advertised. E-on were supposed to be honest and fair with customers. No one would agree with you that we are responsible what we purchase. If I purchase a soda but it has poison in it and the manufacturer said that it is my responsible to get my soda tested before I drink!!! Arent u being realistic?? Double check before you post and do not pi** me off again!!

Dale B ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 6:20 AM

GWeb; Or what? You'll type at him in all capital letters? (always make sure, before making anything that remotely resembles a threat, that you can actually back it up in some manner. Child.) That'll teach him..... E-on has been honest. Did you look at the little ad bar under the main image on the front page of the site? The one that changes? 'Vue Pro goes Infinite and new modular architecture now shipping!' is the text on the bar that will lead you to a nice, easy to read page that explains it all. If you grab a can of soda off the shelf and don't take the time to read the bloody label, it's not the companies fault if you get lemon-lime instead of black cherry; it is yours.

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 9:31 AM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/Products/vue5/prostudio/index.php?sid=12383f5bcd650f438f4580d2f2568830&

Speaking of double checking before posting - how about double checking for insulting tones before sending a reply ? I am sorry if you were upset at my comment but it was not particularly directed to anyone. I really think that by offering multiple choices for upgrade, e-on took a risk of being confusing. If you look at the page on their website regarding Vue 5 Pro Studio, it does say that it is not an upgrade to Vue Pro. There is even a special page that allows you to compare exactly the different versions side by side.

GWeb ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 9:54 AM

I sent an email to e-on and never got a reply back from them. What is up with them anyways?

GWeb ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 10:07 AM

Agiel it did not say that it is not an upgrade to Vue Pro!!! Agiel is an employee of E-on, she tried to send us twisted messages.

Dale B ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 10:43 AM

Wrong guess; Vue 4Mover 4, Vue ProMover 4-5, and Vue5 (with free upgrades to Pro Studio), as well as the full set of new vegetation purchases. Agiel is a mod at Renderosity, and I do believe that 'she' is a he. Learn to read, and check all the nice little colored hyperlinks to new pages. You may be surprised at all the information you can find.

GWeb ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 10:51 AM

Say it for yourself. Nothing will change my opinion.

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 29 January 2005 at 1:38 PM

Ok.... if nothing will change your opinion (not that I would want to anyway), then I guess it is time to put this thread to rest. For the record, I did delete one of GWeb's comments because of the insulting language included. Here is what the rest of the message said : ----- I assume that DaleB and Agiel is not e-on customer. Both of you guys have no idea what its like to be customer. I did not confuse when I purchased Vue 5 Pro because of note that was advertised. I thought Vue 5 Pro was the big brother to Vue 4 Pro because it said that it is known as infinite. I thought it was the last version with all the packs! ------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.