Sun, Sep 22, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: New Digital Clone in Town ...

thumper ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 11:28 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Attached Link: Angela3D Digital Clone

file_175494.jpg

She's not a celebrity, she's just an ordinary person - Me! Am I being vain and think that everyone wants a character of me? Nope! I thought it was time for a digital clone that's not model thin and perfect. Also one that didn't have restrictions on the types of situations the character can be rendered in. Now avilable at PoserPros, and on sale for $9.06 through February 9th.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 2:54 PM

She's "perfect" enough. And, yes, those restrictive EULA's cause me to shy away from digital clones. Why would anyone purchase a character that they might get sued for using in a scene? Thanks.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

thumper ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 4:47 PM

Thank you! I agree about the restrictions. I promise, I won't come sue anyone for putting my clone in any kind of scene! LOL Thanks again! :o)

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 4:54 PM

if that's you. you're quite a bit beyond ordinary :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

shaft73 ( ) posted Thu, 27 January 2005 at 8:59 PM

It's nice seeing a model with some, as they say down south, "fightin" weight! (meat on the bones)

thumper ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 1:08 PM

Thank you DaveSo & Shaft ... DaveSo, you're making me blush again - and yes, that's really me! I know what you mean by fightin' weight - being a southern-girl myself. I've been super-model-skinny and super-overweight, now I'm at a comfortable place with myself in a nice balance in between. I've wanted to do a 'meat on the bones' model for a while, then decided the easiest model to do would be myself :o) Thanks again!

thumper ( ) posted Fri, 28 January 2005 at 2:27 PM

file_175497.jpg

Here's a quickie pic I did using the texture on Aiko. The MAT files included will apply them to her correctly. The only problem area on Aiko is the corners of her lower lip, since her lip mapping seems to be slightly different from Vics.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.