Tue, Oct 22, 4:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: help with M3 Mil Beard please

blonderella ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 5:27 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 1:59 AM

I purchased the product a while ago and only just got around to using it...the desscription on the product page at Daz said the following was included: * Michael 3 Beard Conforming Facial Hair Figure CR2 and OBJ. * 112 Morph Targets (Including Many Michael 3 Compatible Head and Full Body Morphs). For Complete List of Morphs Click Here. * 144 MAT Poses to change Transparency Maps, Adjust Beard Color, and/or Build Your Own Beard Styles. * 5 Beard Color Texture Maps @ 1500 X 1500 pixels. * 26 Beard Style Transparency Maps @ 3000 X 3000 pixels. other than being able to find the actual beard itself under Figures:Daz Hair, I can NOT for the life of me find any of the MAT poses or the colour texture maps...have I totally missed the boat on something here? I have looked and looked through my Pose library and also the Hair library as well as the list of installed files for any hints, but no where are there any of these items to be found...if anyone knows something I dont, PLEASE help enlighten me before I bother Daz, because I wouldn't doubt that the solution is staring me right in the face and I just dont see it...thanks so much! ;D Karen

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Richard T ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 7:26 PM

Mine are under !Mat M3-Beard or if it is the Millenium Beard 2? It is under !Mat MilBeard2

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 7:29 PM

You should have a folder called !Mat M3-Beard and maybe one called !Mat MiLBeard 2. Not sure what you will have for sure since I bought the complete set so I have them for Mike, David and the Freak. (Guess I'm not sure about the Freak. But I think he was included.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 7:30 PM

Just remembered. There were separate files for the beard and for the texture maps. Did you download them both? And did you install them both?

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 7:30 PM

I got that beard awhile back (though I found that I couldn't make it work with M3RR), and I recall their being two separate downloads. Did you get two separate downloads?

blonderella ( ) posted Sun, 30 January 2005 at 7:46 PM

I dont think I got 2 separate downloads...I just went back and check the download folder, which I keep by date purchased, and it was the only associated file in there...guess I'll have to email Daz for help. thanks so much everyone for answering, at least now I know it's not just me :D

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.