Mon, Sep 9, 8:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Small world...

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 1:48 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

... but I wouldn't want to paint it. Lunchtime at work today, I was talking to a colleague who was using one of the net cafe machines, when I looked over to see someone at the next machine browsing Rosity. When I asked if she was a subscriber, the lady told me she was and asked my name here. When I told her, she nearly fell off her chair (true). The lady in question was none other than our forum mod karen1573. No real point to this, other than to say it's always great to meet other forum members.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 2:39 PM

Truly astonishing. Was she responding to your 'Yesterday' song at that moment? That post appears to be around UK lunchtime....

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

FreeBass ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 2:58 PM

Is she cute? ;-)

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 3:33 PM

ockham - Karen was doing her Freestuff sorting out bit, which, she told me, is how she spends most of her lunch lately. FreeBass - There's no way to answer the question without sounding creepy or incredibly personal, so I won't. :)

My Store

My Gallery

SoulTaker ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 4:42 PM

just say if you liked her

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 4:57 PM

Of course; Karen's a nice person.

My Store

My Gallery

EnglishBob ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 5:00 PM

That's taking forum moderation to a whole new, more personal level. Imagine you were about to post a flame, and a mod tapped you on the shoulder and wagged their finger at you. :)

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 5:13 PM

It was definitely the most surreal moment I've ever had whilst at work ;-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 5:16 PM

"It was definitely the most surreal moment I've ever had whilst at work ;-)" I aim to please. :D

My Store

My Gallery

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 31 January 2005 at 10:03 PM

:chuckle: With 300,000 of us, you know the odds of tripping over a fellow member are fairly high, but tripping over a fellow member who actively posts ("a known persona") is still a rare experience. If you guys are that close, you might see who else is in the area and have a Poser User's Party. Carolly

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 11:04 AM

so you both work in the same place but never met?...hmmm... or is it that karen is just doing servailance on rosity members???? The truth is out there....

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 4:06 PM

LOL shed, surveillance work on forum members... The place where we work is one of the bigger employers in our city, with well over 1000 employees. We are on different departments so it's not too surprising really :-)

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.