Mon, Sep 9, 8:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: P5 folder removal

budgie ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 2:41 PM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 9:04 AM

file_178256.jpg

Some of my library lists were getting kinda long and I was getting tired of scrolling so much. So I went into the 'iu' folder in the 'Runtime' folder and edited the '27100_library1.psd' file so that I didn't have to use up space looking at all those folders. If anyone's intersted, I'll post a little tutorial on how I did it. I'm not sure about those dark patches in the second image, but I do know they don't affect how the buttons work.

jobcontrol ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 2:50 PM

Yes, I'd be interested in that tutorial! Willy

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 2:51 PM

Those dark patches bug the life out of me, but I've not heard of a way to get rid of them yet.

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

ceba ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 3:56 PM

Oh YES most definately

NimProdAction ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 3:58 PM

me need the tutorial also.

anxcon ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 4:27 PM

if you look the dark patchers are both sides :S

shedofjoy ( ) posted Tue, 01 February 2005 at 5:33 PM

Hmm... i like that idea, i have only seen the shortening of the library when i have added too much, so finding out how you did this is on my must list, so how about that tutorial..... please...

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

moochie ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2005 at 2:59 AM

Yes .. v interested. The 'dark patches' are overlapping circles. I recall an earlier thread showing the new LowRes Vicki's png had a square background but, when converted to rsr, it had a round background. The explanation was that it was to do with the alpha transparency in the png being used by the rsr. If you try substituting a completely blank png for the one that Poser must use, maybe that would remove the round shadow? If you're playing with the Poser system files, maybe you can find reference to the png being used?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.